Reviews for Regrets
WayLowHalo chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Oh, this is good! Please, please update again soon! I wanna know what happens next!
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Wowie. This is really getting good. Very suspensful. I love it.
SpadesJade chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
I'm too lazy to sign in...

Hmm...this is rather interesting. You seem to be on a homicidal streak, though, heh, killing first Annie (even I didn't have the balls to do that) and then this new character's father. I'm curious to see what happens next, what this fancy alexandrite locket does, whats going to go on. You keep writing, I'll keep reading.

SJ
Marchwriter chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
I just found your story and I'm loving it. Your characterizations are decent and the plot is rolling along quite smoothly.

My only complaint- well, nit-picky, englsh-teachery trait would be spellcheck. There are only a few (few, mind you) spelling errors throughout the three chapters and while they do not detract from the story itself, they are distracting. And so easily fixed.

Other than that, I can't wait for the next chapter. GOOD JOB!

Lady of Light
Winged Seraph chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
Great first few chapters! I hope you keep this up. Can't wait to see how she tries to get her revenge. Update soon!
MystikTears chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
Revenge is so very very sweet! PLEASE CONTINUE! I'll give you a cookie.
MystikTears chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
OOHH! That was written really well. It is so great keep it up!
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
Aw,that sucks :(

But, I do love the newfound fury :)
Alexandra chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Please please update.. I love this! Already! LOL!
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
Ohh, her father makes me so sad. He just gives off some depressing vibes. Poor guy. And I wonder what he was so ruffled about. Weird. Good job.
Sargonne chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
Excellent so far, I'm definately curious. We *always* need more Collateral fan ficition! :D
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Good job. Definitely haven't seen anyone go this way in a Collateral story yet and I like it.
MystikTears chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was really good please continue.