Reviews for God of War
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 4/17/2017
Excellent story
Guest chapter 9 . 1/23/2017
Great story. Please write more and finish it.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
Well,where is the chapter you said you were going to post? Will Ranma get a curse and turn into a girl,will he/she meet Nodoka and the rest?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Really?
It was just getting good why stop here granted its better then a fing cliffhanger but still what happens next

Does Ranma go to Japan & find his birth mom then go to Jade?
Does Ranma go to Jade & find his birth mom then go to Japan?
Will Ranma get cursed with Nynnichuan?
Is the rest of the Ranma cast going be in this?

PLEASE UPDATE
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Looks fun:)
Shinzochi chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
i like this story very much and i am looking forward to reading the next chapter
Death of Snipers chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
ok, is this a video game? HE KEEPS GETTING UPGRADES! also, the fuck? you seem extrememly ruched in your writing
Death of Snipers chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I don't suppose the walks are a reference to tfs's abridged? anyway, I wish you'd update, but looking at it, I doubt it's likely.
Death of Snipers chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
ummm, ok, I like the way your setting this up, and how connected it all seems, but wouldn't his aura be at least a bit controlled? if not from early genma, then from alucard's training?
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
huh, I was thinking werecat, as a manifestation of neko ken, will seras still become a vampire? and will neko ken show up?
Death of Snipers chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I like your setup alot, I assume this is pre jusenkyo, and will rannma use a gun, a sword? sorry, I just have alot of questions
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
ok, 1 stronger than happosai, really? also, you overestimate genma's honor, he'd use ranma as a meat sheild! please make longer chapters
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
an amazing intro, cant say much else
shugokage chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Great job on this story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!