Reviews for Second Chance
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
This is an amazing story and just love it. Please pleas update soon I can't wait to read what happens next.
betty69blue chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
pretty good story. update soon i wanna know what happens!
EuphoricallySpeaking chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
i love this story it is so cool and sorta like a mystery. i absolutely love this new Vegeta (or should i say John)
Digitalakuryou chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
I love ur story its going amazingly well i cant wait to see what will happen next
lina chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
oh i so love this story it so cool and bulma/vegeta are so cool and so made 4 each other love this story hope u write soon ill be checking every day since i always read your stories ok ok bye
Tina chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
when do you update? well do it soon!
TIFFANI chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
HEY, THIS STORY IS GOOD. I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON.
meninjakitty chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
its good, no make that great. can't wait for the next chapter!
heiress2thethrone chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
um im hooked! update cause i cant wait to read ur next chapter. im all excited. all this bouncing around is making my headache worse. sigh. thats it i think. "im curious" that is such a cute line. i luve it.
Raye chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
Its a good story, and I hope that you update soon because it seems that you don't update that much.
Vicki chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
is john vegeta?
Rei20021 chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
I love it! when the next one coming out? it's getting more interesting by the moment keep it coming!
tiffani chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING THIS STORY BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF REVIEWS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER. I'M READING IT AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO READ IT ALL THE WAY TO THE END. SO CONTINUE UPDATING. I'LL REVIEW AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.
saki chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
I like the story, although it is kinda random. The idea of chibi Bluma and chibi vegeta is very cute
Sensation0023 chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
I liked it. Vegeta is so cute in this story! lol. Update soon!