Reviews for The Room at the End of the Ward
FreeYourReality chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
Hey :) I just finished reading your story and I must say that I quite enjoyed it! I normally only read M Rated fics with heaping tablespoons of lemon _ heh, heh, but I really loved your story and it's light sprinkling of angst and strong male bonds. I hope you continue writing in this fandom because your writing is a treat to read!

BTW :) Any chance you would consider writing a Muraki centered fic? Heh, heh, heh _
DragonSteel chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
That is so adorable. I love it, tho I kinda wish it went on, but that's okay. It's really good
Ella.Kayleigh chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
This was really great in plot and character portrayals.

It's an excellent story. :)
starz4evr chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Hope you update soon! This is such a great fic!
yaoi-hunter chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
EXCELLENT!
Devils Melody chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
So sweet and fluffy. Muraki is still a sadistic bastard. What an ass to do something like that so someone who can't even defend themselves! Ass! Anyhow, good story, good plot, good everything. Keep on writing!

Makai
Luculent Threnody chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
(Wipes eyes)

That was just ... beautiful.
Anna chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
Fantastic story! I loved it all the way through. It was a very belivable alternative universe story. If you end up writing a sequel or something along the lines to this story, there's no way I'm not going to read it! Great work! :D
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
That was so beautiful! Heart-wrenching...sob...emotion...sob.
firey Fuu-chan chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
why would someone whine about the length? when its good its good.
saya89 chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
You do not continue more the story? I wanted to know the I continue!
namelessidiot chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
so...pretty...
Ananaka chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
This was so good and great! The end was so happy! I'm pttuing this right on my favorites list! And you have a great style toO!
irishKaoru chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
OH you can't end there! *sobs* I hope that you think of doing another chapter *looks hopefully* or perhaps a second story? You are an awesome writer so keep up the good work!

Ja
panatlantic chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
new fandom? as in not ynm? ahh... T_T

but anyway, thankyou for such a lovely au... i really enjoyed it.. you had me checking for updates every other day :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »