Reviews for Life Runs Into Chaos
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 15 . 1/10
Nice really nice!
Crensler chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Well I figure this will never be continued, given it has been eight years since the last update. Still, I had fun reading it regardless.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Beyond awesome! Please update!
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
Oh my god, Kurama in child form? I love it! This story is very interesting and fun to read, hope to see this story being updated. Seeing that it's been nine years since it's past update. Keep up the good work! and thank you for writing this story!
Minekoanime chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
i love this story so much! it's so exciting and perfect! i love that kirama fell into the spring of drown child XD so cute! would you please write this story again? or at least consider writing/updating it again?
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Kayko's name is spelled Keiko, just so you know. I like the story. Wouldn't it be funny if Cologne and Genkai were old friends...
SmileRen chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Interesting.
TheCountryOfShadows chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Hope you update sooN
Eirdaru chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
Heeheehee, the way the chapter ended was cute.
arashi kanami chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
wow...amazing story...-...wish you'd update soon though...:(
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Chibi Yoko Kurama? Final Fangirl Attack! GLOMP!
kaori and yoshi chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
holy cow holy cow holy cow holy cow! i am freaking out! kurama's a child! a fox demon! probably no older than shippo in the beginning of inuyasha! (i am betting just as cute too!)

i think that my favorite part is when yusuke helps tsubasa because it makes him cheer when ranma is out of his hair and that makes ukyo suspicious! XD

did you know that the same actress for the dubbed versions of three different animes plays a fiesty female character? its true! the actress that plays ukyo in ranma1/2 also plays shurei in that one show with the very long name, and sango in inuyasha.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 15 . 1/29/2010
You know at the first chapter Genma sure acted very suspicious when Yusuke and his mother first appeared at the Tendo Dojo. Which makes me wonder if Soun isn't really Yusuke's father, but Genma.

You have to admit that Genma is known to be keeping secrets like with the number of fiancees that he keeps engaging Ranma to.
loretta537 chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
this is a great story, i hope you update it soon
Nexus the 13th chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Just thought you'd like to know Ranma and co. use ki(life energy), not spirit energy. they're two completly different forms of energy.