Reviews for Sometimes There Are Complications
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is delightfull! It feels exactly like a continuation of the book. well done!
Marlicat chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Here's a suggestion: ...ah, I'm lost. Just update!
Wielder of the Mighty Pen chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Please update! I love it!
prettyinpinkgal chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Please please PLEASE update! I'm begging you TT It's a great start! All the characters are in character and everything! PLEASE update soon
harunekonya chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh, this tone is just like Dianna Wynn Jones'! I look forward to reading more of this from you. It has her style and sense of humor. This is definitely going to turn out to be an enjoyable read.
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Hm. Considering that it has been over a year since you posted this chapter, I'm going to assume that you don't intend to finish it. That's really too bad, because I think you have a lovely writing style, and I would have liked to see where you were heading with this.
leatharegee chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I really really like this fic! Your plot seems interesting and I like your dialogue and character interactions as well! I cant wait for more! Hurry up and keep going!
Yakumo1human chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I really enjoyed this story. Please continue with the next chapter. I hope it gets better instead of plain like tofu. even if Tofu taste good it is really plain tasting.
Rere-Katare chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I really, really think it's good. Write up the next chapter soon, okay.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
An absolute delight.

You blend the right amount of humor and pratical life to be exacrly as charming as the book.
Min Farshaw chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Good so far, I would be interested to see where you go with it and what you do. The beginning has promise , and it is well written, especialy if you consider the massive volumes of sub- par writing on the internet. Anyway, Update soon so we can go to see Mr. Sacherville Smith _

~Min
Fluorescens chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hi

I loved yr fic! oh please do continue! )

Pseudomonas
not applicable chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Interesting. I can't wait to see this fiction develop more as you write. Please, continue and thank you.
Miss Informed chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This is an amazing start! I can't wait for chapter two!
beckythorn13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Yes, this does make sense...the flaming walking stick of death? Sounds like something I would say...this is shaping up to be a really funny story. Nice work!

Thorn