Reviews for Choice Made
SmokinAK47 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
What? You can't end it there!
That70sJE chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh god man there definitely enough people intrested in this please finish this...
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Again, beyond adorable. Sorry, no witty review. My brain is starting to systematically shut down.

Still love the story though. (:
Gina chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I thought this was going to be a well written story about Jackie getting a say in why she chose herself blah blah Buut...she chose Eric. I love love LOVED this story.
atruwriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
So so SO interested in the sequel! I'd love to read what happened after she said that! I'd also love a third part to the 'deal' Jackie and Eric made in your other stories. Loved this though. Very nicely done. We don't know until the very end, but we had a bit of an idea. Please, write the second part!
Dmik33 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
You can't end this like that! There should be at least one more chapter as I'm sure everyone is going to wait for Eric to say something!
wall mart chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh come one. it should be jackie and Hyde for ever man. and ERic and donna for ever, that's the way it should always be.
mynameisnoone chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
You So Have to write the sequel to this Story! Pretty Please with a cherry on top!
kj chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
please post a sequel
Jen Summers chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I know someone here who is a great writer... and that someone is... you. Lol, this story is fricking awesome. I really hope you update or write a sequel. Well, I hope you do, lots of people want you to. Oh, my friend told me to read this, but she didn't write a review because she is a loser. Sorry, lol. Please write a sequel!
crazy chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Can U plz GET the sequel to this ALREADY. I ahve been waitin FOREVER to see everyones reactions.
happyhappy chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Sequel plz. I have been waiting like forever.
sarah chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I think u should continue like a sequel to evryones reactions. Plz it would be so interesting if u did, so think about it.