Reviews for Snapshot
venus hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading this one-shot! It's the most realistic plot for Dearka x Miriallia that i've read so far. thanks for sharing!
Type Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I like the fact the piece was written with a balance of romance and reality. A DxM fan myself, I would love nothing more than to read about Dearka and Miriallia under a romantic light, but your take grounds me on the fact that this probably is the best since... based on the very little hints of what happened with them in GSD.

Thanks for the good read!
SeasideFantasy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is the sweetest, most adorable, in character, best written fanfic I think I have ever read. Let alone the fact that it's for Dearka/Miriallia. 3

I simply love it!
Kanami chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This was really cute! And I've gotta say I've always been fond of Miriallia & Dearka pair. This was a really nice story :D
Sesskag4evr chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Good story!I hope u'll continue this story if u need 2!A
frost2light chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
There are not many DM fics around and I rate this as one of the top. Hey write more, ne? You protrayed the characters really good, and I enjoyed the fic as them growing first as friends and not just "let's jump from enemies to lovers." Good job.
Ally-Kat722 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
KAWAII! I love it! It's really good! You should do more! It's really good, and could really work with more chapters. You should write more! Maybe not on this one, but definately more MillyxDearka!

Keep writing!

Ally-Kat
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Definitely a story worthy of notice. I like Dearka's mental commentary (and I laughed aloud at his mental list of things he wanted to say to Milly as she left...) Enjoyed it to no end. Kudos.
Writer of Dreams chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I just plain loved it!
finiallia chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
hmm, I LOVED IT. You should add to it, ,maybe where they meet again and their feelings develop more. Well, thanks for a great fanfiction
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Very nice. As the episodes are playing on Cartoon Network in the US, I've found myself liking this pairing more and more. This was a sweet, next-step in what would be a natural progression or inclination towards each other. :) Thanks for this. It makes me believe that some things don't have to be super-dramatic to make a good story. _ Love, Rose
Cho chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
*clasps hands together* Aw..that was soo cute! I really like how you portrayed Dearka's confusion. ** He was having some pretty interesting thoughts toward the end, though...

Anyway, good job! It was sweet without being overly sweet, and really made my day. Thank you!

Cho
JadOo chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Nice :D

But, as before, you really need a beta :P. Three three errors:

" her pervious amicability lost in a second"

"Joining his heals together..."

"“A girl used to know,” was all he said."

Dearka sure has some weird thoughts. But that aside, I loved the way you added in the kid and made Mirialla's job more relevant :D.

Well done.
MOI chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
they are soo sweet, it is unromantically sweet, more like friends and half way to something more. i think deake and mili are the most underated couple in seed. great work i hope you write more of them
lilykt7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
OMG this is a awsome story please update soon!