Reviews for Just This Once
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Don't worry. It's okay to be fluffy. In fact, I'd say it's a good thing.
TopKat chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
i love fluff! _ this was so cute...i love it.
TheUbu chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
What's wrong with the fluff? Everybody loves the fluff! Well... I do anyway :P You did a great job with this. I usually find one-shots to be a little tiresome because of their similarities, but this one had a pleasant feeling to it.

Keep up the great work and please keep writing!

Ubu
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I think you should either write another chapter or a sequel where Raven says "to hell with it" and lets her emotions go and then nothing bad happens. or have her find a spell that'd prevent bad stuff from happening.

Wether you do it or not this is still a great story.
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love it .

Let's leave it at that
Kenji Star chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Aw, come on...its not like it was just pointless fluff that has uhh...no point. Serious fluff is much better fluff than pointless fluff.

Then again, almost any fluff with Beast Boy and Raven is fine in my book.

*applauds the good work*
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
i love it! poor raven and BB! its so sad but so adorable! please write more
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Me: Nauseous? XP Why ever so? It was completely adorable! Even Kish liked it! Didn't you, Kish?

Kish: *mumble*

Me: WHAT WAS THAT? *holds up a frying pan*

Kish: It was great!

Me: Ah, that's more like it. Now, since I already have out the frying pan, we might as well make pancakes!
Ton-yu chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
.-_-. 9 out of 10.
hunter chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i hope you don't love anyone just as a possibility for the reason you wrote it

so it was good even with the

last part.:)

hunter
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
The fluff! It burns! But I love bbxrae pairings and I guess fluff isn't *gags* so bad...
AlwaysWrite chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I don't know why you made it fluffy either. But I like fluff. Very realistic and sweet. I approve.
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
oh those pesky powers of Raven's, but then I suppose Raven wouldn't be who she is without them. Good stuff, though maybe Beast Boy got over it too quickly? Maybe not, just my thoughts.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
YAY, i love fluff.
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
go fluff! dont feel bad, it was SERIOUS fluff. i think that you could probably do another (pwease?) if you tried! so, more pwease, more!