Reviews for She is My Sin, He is My Sin
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Came here based on a recommendation in another fanfic (Clamp Crossover Cocktails).

Kudos for the great idea. I would never have thought of putting Fuuma and Tomoyo together but they do have something in common. Unrequited love is a pretty sad thing to have in common with someone, but at least it's good to have someone to talk to about it.

I have to say though, Tomoyo felt really OOC. I always thought that she accepted being Sakura's best friend (after I grew up and read something from CLAMP about how Tomoyo loves Sakura, 'cause I had no idea) - she loved her so much that she just wanted her happiness, that kind of thing. But then again, I don't know anything about romance, much less the unrequited kind, so who am I to talk? I don't know enough about Fuuma (darn all the bookstores for never having X available!) to say how his character is. Also, Tomoyo seems totally unconcerned with Fuuma's talk of explosions and the apocalypse...

Other than Tomoyo's OOCness, this was a fun read. The last line, especially, was poignant and very CLAMP-ish.

Keep up the good work, I'd like to read more!
Not Me chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I love this conversation, and their take on things. I wonder how they met. Keep writing.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
poor unrequiented love of tomoyo and fuuma !
chumato chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
A very thoughtful and sweetly sad story. I'm glad I read it. Only one simple mistake! change the -kun after Tomoyo's name to -san. Kun is a masculine word or something. :P
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Weird. Very Weird. And strangely profound. MAn... And Depressing too. I love Tomoyo and Fuuma. But I think I'll always be more of a tradtional pairings fan myself. I liked this little conversation though. It's true to the characters and rather deep.
Koichi chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Cute. Very cute.
shinzona chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Loved the psy stuff. Maybe a sequel with other characters?
Etrangere chapter 1 . 1/11/2005