Reviews for Forgotten Past
JKArcanus chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Everyone seems so quick to defend her about kidding Sirius because "it's been ten years" since James died...but they seem to be forgetting its been only a few weeks since that happened as far as her Lily side feels. Making out with your husbands best friend figurative weeks after while your still grieving is sooo not ok. Whether they really believe it or they are just placating her doesn't change the fact she screwed up big time. At the very least Harry's completely justified in his attitude. God forbid they allow a child to express justified feelings rather than expecting him to act like a jaded adult and manipulate him guilt.
APhantasm chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
I just finished reading this for the second time. It's just as good as it was the first time. I hope you eventually come back and write a full sequel (not that the interludes are bad I like them also), I would just like to see how they defeat Voldemort once and for all.
Contramancer chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Cool Prophecy. Absolute gibberish until it happens, very good for sending people crazy. But I'm already there...
Oxymironic chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
Eh, could have been better, but over all fairly descent. I adore the idea of Harry having parents from a crossover.
Greathe chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Um... I may be wrong, but didn't you say Angel got Dawn her job at W&H? How has he been dead for seven years than?
Blackcatwitchgirl chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
This is an awesome story! I'm normally not too fond of the whole, 'lost relatives' type stories, and I had put reading this one off for a while, but I'm glad I finally got around to it. I love how you started out with Dawn being very Dawnish and getting some of Lilly's traits as she went on. I also liked that Harry didn't accept her right away. The fact that it had it's humor, but was also serious and angst-y at times was great.

This is the best Harry Potter BTVS crossover I've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing it.

-Tash
Blackcatwitchgirl chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
This story is amazingly brilliant. I'm planning on reviewing the whole thing at the end, but I've just gotta say that the whole, "Oh my God! We're being invaded!" thing was hilarious. I was seriously laughing out loud.

-Tash
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 1/23/2008
Great Story!
Jonakhensu chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
It's rather obviously Hermione. I was origionally thinking Harry, but the mention of the red head and the other boy nixed that.
Jack chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
At the Quidditch match, you say Quirrel was knocked forward into MacGonagall, but isn't she in the commentators box with Lee Jordan?

I'm loving the story by the way, it's frustratingly difficult to find decent crossovers.
Will Parry chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
i love it! Definately a unique and interesting story line!
finkpishnets chapter 17 . 8/26/2006
Awesome! One of the best and certainly more original crossovers I've read. Although I will tell you I skipped the last few paragraphs because I've decided to pretend that Sirius and Dawn/Lily ended up together. Just so you know :D Hehe, I just found them adorable and so I'm going to continue being delusional.

Anyway, it was an excellent story with brilliant characterisation. I had a bit of trouble working out the timings at first but soon got the hang of it. You've probably already guessed that I'm a Sirius-a-holic and as such anything that includes him getting justice makes me very happy indeed. It was a bit strange not having any Remus in there of course but I know he wasn't around at the time in the HP timeline this was set. Still, I'm going to pretend they meet him soon too since he's not needed to protect Harry from Sirius anymore.

Loved it and am putting it on my favourites list :)
clio chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
This is I am sure quite late in the game, but I wanted to tell you how great this story is. You are the recipient of my first ever review. the Snape mocking Dawn was perfect! At first I thought Dawn was Hermionie Reserected. My Bad. Lily maybe? I am soo excited to read the rest!
ElvenPhoenix chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
Still in her Know it all phase? When did hermione leave it? I like this story a bit so far.
matt chapter 17 . 9/19/2005
Awesome finish to an awesome story.I really look forward to seeing what else you write.