Reviews for Differences
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
aw...com'n, I love this pairing. It's hot. You have to continue someday. PLEASE!
ChibiKittie chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
You need to post some more chapters!
Only-eyes-for-Riddick chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I really like this story. You should continue it soon.
Red Panda Bear chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
Even though I don't like Syndrome/Violet fics this was pretty good! Please update soon!
GothicIcePixie chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
YumY!

love the story.

keep it going!
saturngurl123 chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
Just read it and loved what you have so far, I really hope that you get this and update soon.
Amanda chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
Oh Ya! You have got to finish it soon!
jen chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
Hey! I love the story! It's awesome. I also love green day they're awesome too! Anyhow update quickly or I might lose it! :)
Gremblin chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
OMG WRITE MORE NOW! right now! not later, now!
Sash-romancefreak chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
I love this! Good job!
The Frogness chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Nice fic, tis very interesting. I'd like to see where it goes, so keep at it!
Bluethought but I can't be bothered to log in don'tcherknow chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
Hey there.

I've just read your fic and it's looking pretty promising. Just a couple of points I've noticed as I've gone along...

1) If you want to get rid of your Dad's girlfriend, cover her in theatrical fur as she sleeps and try to sell her to a local zoo as a rare new species of monkey. You might just get away with it if it's dark, if she's really ugly or both.

2)I know what you mean, about being British and trying to write about something American. Personally, I find it quite funny when I see American writers trying to do Harry Potter fanfictions. Being English myself, I don't think I'll ever get over the spelling of 'pajamas'.

3)I'm lking your fic so far. Of course, the characters are a leetle OOC, but to be frank the fic wouldn't work if they were in cannon.

4)Haven't you noticed that Syndrome has a sort of boyish innocence in the film? Personally (from the vantage point of a fifteen-year-old), I think it's an aura that no grown man over the age of, say, 23 should have. I'm glad to see you've rectified this in your fic. It's about time.

Well, I will be leaving you now, as I have rambled on for far too long. I'll keep reading.
phantom1391 chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
are you going to update it? it's a really great story and i think you should continue it!
Relish Enigma chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
whe! This story is awesome. And fun to read. Syndrome/Violet rocks my sexy hat off. Please continue!

HAZZAGRIFF
Maia Elwell chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
this story is so cool Syndrome and Violet are my fav charters in the movie please write more chapters :)

for Maia

ps: sorry for bad spelling :(
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »