Reviews for What It Takes
angel ascendant chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Gah! Is there more? Please say there is! Thanks for writing! :-)
Shiro-angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
It's an interesting story, but it has quite a large amount of grammatical errors and over all errors. I also think you have Rei talking slang a little too much. It isn't within his nature to be so short with words. You also at one point made them seem as if they were trying to be black with their talk. It would be a good idea to have someone revise your story before posting. Stories flow better when general grammatical errors aren't hindering it.

Overall though, it is interesting enough for me to continue to the rest of the chapters. However, if the grammar declines, I'll be too frustrated to continue. Best of luck to you and please take this as constructive criticism and not a bashing of your writing skills.
RanXRei should be together chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
i have to agree! this chapter is way short! i hope you continue this! it's really good! and i love aya's reaction to the whole thing!
Eliannora too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Well, the beginning has impressed me thus far :3

I love the names that you chose for the band members, it seems VERY realistic and their names are diverse.

I haven't read this story in a very long time! But I am going to read your FINALLY next chapter :)

This chapter was way too super short! You better update really soon! I can't wait to see what happens next. The bitterness welling up inside of Aya is beautiful and adds wonderful conflict to the story.

:) Write soon!
heavenlydreams chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
it's finally updated so thanks! I do hope you won't delete this story as it is already picking up. You're story is starting to get more is so obvious that the reporter easily picked up his real feelings for Aya. and Aya is finally baring her bad side huh...I'm curious about the teaser for the next chapter so I hope you'll have more time to update sooner. Keep it up! :)
Hikari Manganji chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
WOOT THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING! ILOVE REIRAN and I'm so glad that you finally updated because I do want to see ReiRans in the midst of all those AyaRei fans, ugh! XD keep it up~
nisch chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
wah!... hope you update soon!

cheers!
Eliannora chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
ahh, I adore that song. It's very very cute.

did you make it up? ]

I rather like this story, please continue .-
Eliannora chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
ahg, you spelled it Kutoboki x.x

I'm not sure if that's how it's spelled in the Philippines or something, but it's very muchly so, Kotobuki. .
Eliannora chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
what's "doushite"?

[im unfamiliar with quite a few japanese terms, feh. ive been MIA in that world for about a year or so Dx ]

out of curiosity, is english your native language?

[i just got done reading a Rein from a person who wasn't... great with the english language, and now I can't seem to comprehend normal sentences. grrh.]

hey wow, I just looked at your profile and you're a filipina too ]

well, im half. x.x

and a sagittarius like me v.v

ah a pointer for your writing,

When you choose a tense, present tence, past tense, you gotta stick with one.

The best for stories is past tense.

An example, you went from past tense to

The dark-haired young man glances over the bars countertop and around the airy environment of the coffee show, for the first time since he entered the place he notices the flowing twists of the coffees steam against the humid and dreary weather outside these walls.

I think that would have been much better written had you stuck with past tense form.

instead of glances, glanced, blahblah. all that good stuff.

[sorry. but I think that's what was confusing the hell out of me. o.o; ]

curiosity, Kuroi?

I also think it'd be great for the first time that you use a japanese word, have in parenthesis as to what the word means. .-

I also noticed "Kutoboki"

I'm pretty sure it's Kotobuki

Urosai? I've heard that quite often, but never knew the meaning.

oh yumm, Rei means soul? x]

he's so goodlooking. I wish a boy would exist that looked that great Dx

But I rather enjoyed this. ] I'm hooked, yuppyupp, and I shall finish all chapters that you have up!

I hope this review wasn't far TOO long _;

I normally review as I read. .-
larsha chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
ei pls update
ReiRan LOVER chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
hello bloody priestess!

nice fic you got here!

you really are my savior! why?

iy's becuase i really want ro read a rei and ran fic!

godd thing i found your story!

i love you so much!

REI and RAN FOREVER!

v
deadlyassassin chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Yehey! you updated! god, good thing i waited all this time for you RXR authors to update! i hope that the next chapter is great too! ja!
Willow Witheres chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Yeah! Thank you, thank you! Finally, an update! I'm so glad you haven't given up on this fanfic of yours! This chapter was worth the wait, won't you agree guys? Just imagine... Rei. Ran. Hugging in the falling snow... Romantic to boot! Haay! Chapter 4 is coming right? )
heavenlydreams chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Cool! That was a good read. The Rei and Ran moment...i really like them that way, having such a meaningful and heart-to-heart reminded me of the last episode in the anime where they couldn't find Ran and Rei was the one who found her. They also talked, right? and Tatsuki saw them... I always felt that Rei can only open up like that to Ran, whatever Aya-Rei fans out there believed otherwise. Ran accepted Tatsuki just to discourage Rei coz of Aya? Such a loyal friend Ran is...i also like Yuuya-Aya moment and the song you used is one of my faves! Thanks for updating...pls don't take another year to upload a new chapter ok? .
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »