Reviews for Sakura Kisses
swartzvald chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Awww, what a terrible place to end.
swartzvald chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Yay! Kietaro finaly grows a brain!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
damn it! Kitsune needs to accept the fact that Naru is emotionally insecure!
Asuka Chieri chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Hi, this is Chieri!

I just wanted to remind you that some people are REALLY looking forward to the next chapter of this fanfic! Please, update this fanfic ASAP, OK?
Scyth3 chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
We! Kei/Mutsumi! Beautifully written! Great touch by adding each person's perspective on Keitaro's and Mutsumi's relationship. And now with Kanako added into the fray, i sense havoc! Pls do continue to update this fic, such a waste to leave it hanging like this..
Chieri chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
I absolutely loved it! Please update ASAP!
Black Robed One chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
A wonderfully written story, GlazedAndConfused, and I am looking forward to the next chapter of it!
Necromonger chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
I've been recently looking for a story with Mutsumi and imagine my suprise when I came across this. Accurate characterizations, plenty of character development, and compelling style of writing. I'm not into waff really, but since it's Mutsumi I don't mind really. Your narrative is incredibly detailed, especially the way you handled the introduction to Kanako (nice cliffhanger by the way), we've got ourselves a major conflict brewing, can't wait to see how it will turn out. :) Could you give me an approximation of when you'll update?

Your story 'Keitaro, the Savant', has caught my interest as well, a very interesting concept, I'll definitely give it a read.

-Necromonger
Demonwithasoul chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Sorry to bother you again but:

When will you update, dont let this fic die
zero chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
How bout an update
Xed Alpha chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
Am loving this fic so far, so please dont let this one which holds so much further potential fall into the forbidden depths of the 'deadfic' catagory. Oh and though its not such a big thing, its not really neccisarry to put honorifics and any other remotely Japanese term in italics as it kinda gives the idea that your trying to put emphasis on those words though your obviously not. Its not big deal but i thought id let u know since its a lil bit distracting
Demonwithasoul chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
Finally a Keitaro and mutsumi fic, they're very rare these days, update soon.
CSOmega chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
I love this story. PLEASE UPDATE! I beg of you.
Begging For a Update chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
DUDE, another KeiXMustu liker! if you dont continue this, i'll go and MAKE you, i swear, i have my ways, my 14 year old ways
Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Dude, dude...I'm speechless. This story is...whoa...it's amazing. Cute. Romantic. Fluffy...Oh God...I love it! Hoo-rrah! And man, there's nothing better than shoujo-ai. I write it myself! XD So, man...let's see what Hell is Kanako gonna let loose...

Semper-Fi! Carry on!