Reviews for Creature Of Habit
TEAMJACOB24519 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Love it!
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This story was recommended on a group list but you'd moved it and it took some doing to find it! One of the list members tracked it down and it was definitely worth the wait.

I'm not a huge fan of slash/incest but good old fashioned sex between two consenting adults - oh yeah! And this was brilliantly done. I almost needed a cold shower myself after reading it! :p

I loved first, just the overall originality of this story and second, that it was written from the first person POV of the female OC. I really liked her and seeing John through her eyes. It was kind of 'fun' that while she knew this one side of John intimately, we - the reader - knew everything else about him; all the things she DIDN'T know.

I was curious as to if she might be married or in a serious relationship, given the guilt she was feeling for a short period of time and the way she couldn't risk going home with evidence of him on her.

Another reason I liked this story is that it brought back some very nice memories for me. For several years I had a relationship very much like John and Lily's. ;-)

Wonderful job with this story. John was just so endearing and I really liked Lily - and in general, I'm not usually a fan of OC's. Well done!
Shev chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
If I may say, that story was perfect from beginning to end.
Ambernine chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Good Lord! I need some fresh air or one of those showers ;)

Great story. I'm glad to see John letting off some steam, he sure needs it. You tackled this subject tastefully. Good job!
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Delightful. I've not seen the "Thunderbirds" since I watched a few of the old episode back when I was in college in the late seventies. Just recently, I've discovered the fanfiction and have really been getting into the well-written stuff. This was an excellent examination of the characters and one of the best written "Thunderbird" stories I've read. And very few people can write excellent erotica. I can't wait to look at your other stories.

P.S. is Lily an original character? Regardless, she is very well drawn and your John is well adapted from the original.

Bravo!

Beth Palladino
ThunderKITTEN chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Whoo! Someone roll down a window, it's getting hot in here!

;-)
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Great story!
SaucerEyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
(Fan’s self.) Dare I say that I need one of those ‘showers’ right now. I gotta visit this area of more often! But not at work, lol. Wouldn’t want to embarrass myself by having to explain the heavy breathing and hot flashes.

Fabulous story Agent Five! But then, all your stories are. You manage to write one sentence and it’s brilliant.

Love to see John get to have his spotlight. ;) One question: is Lily married? Wondered why she would have to change her clothes on the plane flight back home, for reasons of not being caught with his scent on hers’. Or, is it to shed the twenty hours of their togetherness, and get back to reality?

Now I know you can write that Jeff and Penny story. HINT

Fantastic job!

SE5
almana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
What a lovely story it was well thought out, beautifully described, I loved that the story was written in the first person who was of course Lily it gave a unique slant to the whole article ... Well done Agent 5. *
Kazza chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Delicious fic. Just adult enough to be very naughty but not crossing the NC-17 barrier. I like the idea of John in a relationship like that. Well done!