Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I DONT GET THE ENDING!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I can't believe I fell for it. I can't BELIEVE you actually tricked me into falling for it. I have lost my ability to can. But it is too hilarious to be mad at you.

She-ra, though. SHE-RA.

That is all; goodbye, world.
Rose221 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
XD rude! I was totaly expecting something hot! Hahaha thats great! U totaly made me cry inside ;)
Cara-Shrane chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
oh i love this almost-dirtiness

:D

tho, ah wudent maynd sum smut-ay-ness
Lixx Tetraxx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
... Even though I'm confused, I like this. Short and sweet, as they say. )
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
what? hahahhaahahah oh my gosh i don't know but thatz funny hahahaha hHaha :)) :D i luved it hahah
itsu-sual chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, wow XD I laughed so hard at the ending of this. Great job, I wasn't expecting that ending at all.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
oh that is just not right. funny as hell, but that is just not right...rotflmao!
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh my gosh! This was awesome! I wondered about this since you didn't seem to lean towards that genre, but I liked your writing style so I thought I'd try it out. This ending was way better than any perverts expected it to be. Hee hee, I wan't to join! I loved that show as a kid. .
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
LOL! For a minute, I was going to say ... Never mind what I was going to say. I never would have thought that those two were planning on watching She-ra.
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
o_. I knew I could have faith in the rating system...

But still... She-Ra? It might indeed be something wrong...
guess chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I remember that show! I used to watch it every day before kindergarden on WXON-TV out of Detroit.
Tyrrlin chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Okay chickie...just two words.

You

Rock!

And here I thought it was going to be another Prowl/Jazz slash-fic. I'm very pleased to see it's not. I used to love watching She-Ra...and Transformers, of course!

Excellent!
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
BWAHAHAHAHA! did I mention I'm adding this to my favorites list?

sorry about the unsigned review, by the way. I kinda started reading before logging in, and just *had* to leave a comment. (grin)