Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Secretlyapartycreature chapter 1 . 3/14
SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOODNESS, I THINK I'M DYING WITH LAUGHTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-...*suddenly keels over*...

I was so concerned that this was going to be slash pairing, and in fact as soon as they start implying I'm usually out of there with most fics. But this one was different somehow and I already read your other stories so I was curious. I'm glad I stayed to find out. :D *tries to very unsuccessfully stop laughing again*

I adore your writing it's simply really amazing. :) I especially love it because it's so clean. :) It's extremely rare to find such TF fanfics that are interesting and clean. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I DONT GET THE ENDING!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I can't believe I fell for it. I can't BELIEVE you actually tricked me into falling for it. I have lost my ability to can. But it is too hilarious to be mad at you.

She-ra, though. SHE-RA.

That is all; goodbye, world.
Rose221 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
XD rude! I was totaly expecting something hot! Hahaha thats great! U totaly made me cry inside ;)
Cara-Shrane chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
oh i love this almost-dirtiness

:D

tho, ah wudent maynd sum smut-ay-ness
Iris Wade 323 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
... Even though I'm confused, I like this. Short and sweet, as they say. )
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
what? hahahhaahahah oh my gosh i don't know but thatz funny hahahaha hHaha :)) :D i luved it hahah
itsu-sual chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, wow XD I laughed so hard at the ending of this. Great job, I wasn't expecting that ending at all.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
oh that is just not right. funny as hell, but that is just not right...rotflmao!
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh my gosh! This was awesome! I wondered about this since you didn't seem to lean towards that genre, but I liked your writing style so I thought I'd try it out. This ending was way better than any perverts expected it to be. Hee hee, I wan't to join! I loved that show as a kid. .
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
LOL! For a minute, I was going to say ... Never mind what I was going to say. I never would have thought that those two were planning on watching She-ra.
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
o_. I knew I could have faith in the rating system...

But still... She-Ra? It might indeed be something wrong...
guess chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I remember that show! I used to watch it every day before kindergarden on WXON-TV out of Detroit.
Tyrrlin chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Okay chickie...just two words.

You

Rock!

And here I thought it was going to be another Prowl/Jazz slash-fic. I'm very pleased to see it's not. I used to love watching She-Ra...and Transformers, of course!

Excellent!