Reviews for Redemption
Moony fan chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Why did you stop?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I know it's been like six or five years since you've updated this but could you please continue? I really love this plot, it's very unique. XD
SilverSlayer11 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Oh dear. The last update was 5 years ago..ure not thinking about continuing that story do u? Its great so far!
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
i like this so far I hope you update soon :)
SpicyDragon24 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Loved it so far! I read the first chapter on came here looking for more! I like the fact that its Draco and Remus that are half-breeds that are hated...its too often Remus and Harry, methinks...

I hope to read more soon!
aturnofthepage chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
I'm sure people wouldn't care if you're spelling is incorrect (like mine) as long as you udated. cheers

-best of luck
A Lonely Kitsune chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Put in the Macnair/Nott/Remus/Draco thing. And update. Seems you havent in a while. Update! Nice plot, nice idea. More chappies
PrettyCRAYONS chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Wow, normally I don't read things where the characters are changed into vampires and whatnot but this one is good! lol I want to execute them too.
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
I didn't know there was a difference between 'blond' and 'blonde'. Ah well, you learn something new everyday, non?

Anyway, I found the whole this rather intriguing, and rather ironic, to say the least. You know, going against their beliefs by falling in love with 'the enemy', so to speak, even if it isn't apparent yet.

Aih. I really shouldn't be adding somemore stories to my list...my inbox if full of story alerts that have yet to be read.

But I can't help myself. Welcome to my Story Alert list, and keep on writing, O' Wondrous One.
Little Angel Ko chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Please write more
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
WOW i just discovered this fic its brilliant!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
i don't think it matters if you use Blond or Blonde...it means the same thing, right? and i think i was once told that English was the only language that don't have feminine or masculine words...unlike every other language in the world...i think it was in French class that i heard that! lol...well, anyway! you gotta update again soon! i really wanna know what's gonna happen, what ever you decide to write first! lol
an eager reader chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
I know people hate reviews like this, but more please! This seems like an interesting premise, and as a rabid Sirius/Remus shipper, I can't wait til you get to that bit. :-) And yes, I think it's "blonde" for a female, and "blond" for a male. But it's not a big deal either way. Hee.
bulletfrag chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Eheehe . .

Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I'm a little slow when it comes to checking if fics update.

Oh yea, THANKS SO MUCH FOR DEDICATING THE CHAPTER TO ME! *is really really happy to help*

If you want to head for angst than you could put the scene in (it depends on how Nott and McNair treats them) and then maybe you could add something that would be refered to in the later chapters? (It's your choise really).

I can't wait for the meeting. :P
Janie Lupin chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
no fair stopping there! more please.