Reviews for Au Pair
snape
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2017
role model ha i think the marauders
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2017
happy bd
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2017
u know what i hate lily for leaving harry evan if it was for his saftey coz family comes first
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2017
male and a musican
Phillies2 chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
I feel like Lily being the smart witch she was would have just memorized the wand movements and the incantation to use on James anyway. I just can't believe she let James die. Also the result of change in apperience is a weird consequence, but I can see that has more to do with the plot
Jadejackson44 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
It's only the third chapter and I feel like I need to curl up in a fetal position or wrap myself in twenty blankets and drink a giant cup of Hot Chocolate.
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
BTW i guess it is LILY EVANS POTTER
Deo Gryffin chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
The ice-cream?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
When is the sequel going to come? I thought you started writing it a few years ago. I really liked Au Pair and would love to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2016
"in a toupee"

donald trump? no? uric the oddball? ok...
Guest chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
Saw no reason for violets existence at all. So lily couldnt go undercover if petunia wasn't pregnant? Is that the only reason you had her have another child? Harry was too easy on Lily.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
Is there a reason petunia had another child? Is the child magical? I don't see any reason for her existence if she didn't exist in the books. Why specifically did you have petunia pregnant in your story?
KiwiSaladFace chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
Awwe. Thank you :) Hope you update soon!
KiwiSaladFace chapter 25 . 10/30/2015
Hey there fellow jew buddy person! :P