Reviews for Au Pair
jadejackson44 chapter 3 . 8/15
It's only the third chapter and I feel like I need to curl up in a fetal position or wrap myself in twenty blankets and drink a giant cup of Hot Chocolate.
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 1 . 5/16
Deo Gryffin chapter 7 . 4/23
The ice-cream?
When is the sequel going to come? I thought you started writing it a few years ago. I really liked Au Pair and would love to read the sequel.
"in a toupee"

donald trump? no? uric the oddball? ok...
Guest chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
Saw no reason for violets existence at all. So lily couldnt go undercover if petunia wasn't pregnant? Is that the only reason you had her have another child? Harry was too easy on Lily.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
Is there a reason petunia had another child? Is the child magical? I don't see any reason for her existence if she didn't exist in the books. Why specifically did you have petunia pregnant in your story?
KiwiSaladFace chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
Awwe. Thank you :) Hope you update soon!
KiwiSaladFace chapter 25 . 10/30/2015
Hey there fellow jew buddy person! :P
jrarulez chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
Please kill the Dursleys
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Peine can mean: pain, grief, sentence (as in a being condemned), trouble, ache or sorrow. I think your right: that sums up the situation.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
A in Herbology!
SaliaTolkien chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Romeo & Juliet, of course!
james.mattson.7 chapter 30 . 7/19/2014
I dunno if you're still active on this site but if so I am congratulating you on a well written story as well as inquiring as to whether you will be writing a sequel.
23dragonballz chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
very good story.
but in my opinion harry forgive lily far too easily for abandoning him with Dursleys.
still enjoyed it very much...