Reviews for Twisted Perfection
ATTENTION ALL! PLEASE GO READ

Tales Told By an Ohmnicent Narator

by

Beefcake the Mightly

DO IT NOW! it is brilliant and yet underprivelaged! HELP IT RISE TO FAME, AS IT SHOULD!

HP universe
Jolly Ozzy Jones chapter 18 . 3/17/2007
this story is really really good... please, could you consider the possibility of keep writing? (kicked puppy eyes) i loved everything, please? please?
Char-chan chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
wa~! i just finished reading all 18 chapters and well.. i LOVE IT! :D please please please continue soon! this is such a great story you have goin on here and your writing style is very easy to read. I love your versions of the Marauders and and.. YES! :D KEEP UP GOOD WORK d_b
Unknow chapter 18 . 9/25/2006
Oh please oh please oh please update! Or at least tell how they find out. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST VERSIONS OF THIS I HAVE READ YET so please don't give up on it!
Siriusly Odd chapter 18 . 7/6/2006
I really like this story, and if you update, I swear to leave really long reviews!
Trigger chapter 18 . 1/10/2006
Such a great story! Excellent work. Hope you find some more to write for this. Sadly all I can think of to say is mindless, but heartfelt, praise; so I guess this isn't really a "constructive" review, but hey, some ego-boosting never hurt, right? Anyway, truly superb. Totally getting added to my favorites. :)
Vilya0 chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
Hi! Hurray you updated! But I have to admit I had to reread the whole story to get in the mood again. You definatly should continue this fic, it's brilliant. Is it still possible to send hugs to the foundation? Please please please write soon!
RT chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU. uh, yeah, I mean-good chapter.

And yes it is a she. hehe
madamwolf chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
woo update *dances the update dance* I'm so happy. Don't you ever think people don't like this story ya here? but anyhoo update soon.
zippyfox chapter 18 . 10/4/2005
great chapter

really interesting

update soon

lisa
Queen Of Bohemia chapter 18 . 10/4/2005
Oh my god! I cannot beleive you! This is too good a story to sit back on your heels and forget about! I'm sure the reason for little interest in it is due to the fact not many know of your fic- there are thousands of other stories. It's a shame to not keep this up because it's a fantastic piece of writing and i love it. Don't worry about taking your time with the next chapter, just don't leave it so long. Can't wait for your next update!

xaxax
Backroads chapter 18 . 10/4/2005
*bounces up and down and screams like a pathetic fangirl* You brought the story back! I was interested! It's not my fault if no one else were interested, but I admit it was my fault I was away all summer but... I like this story and I'm so glad you updated.

Lily and James date? Hah. Where did you ever come up with that idea? Though I admit it's refreshing to see James show a little sensitivity. Girls are pathetic; we like our jewelry, and the sooner boys can appreciate that, the better.

And I really don't think Sirius is that dumb to NOT look stuff like that up. The boy is already plenty suspicious.
T.A chapter 18 . 10/4/2005
Actually if you read the books carefully, you will see that Remus had to be at Hogwarts before his third year b/c James, Sirius, and Peter found out about his condition in their second year. The book does not explicitly say that, but it took James, Sirius, and Peter 3 years to master transforming into Animagi. And they had mastered it by their fifth year. And the whole reason they even wanted to do it in the first place was to keep Remus company, so obviously he would have had to have been at Hogwarts before his third year. And realisticly speaking, it doesn't seem likely that students would get into Hogwarts starting at third year anyway. That really doesn't correlate with the tradition of schools like that, especially ones where each year is a different level of advancement.
Goddess of Idun chapter 18 . 10/4/2005
good that he's back. would've liked to see james's reaction though... i certainly have wondered what kind of excuse remus would come up with. hope you update soon.
pandas rule the world chapter 18 . 10/4/2005