Reviews for John and Rose
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 57 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story so far can’t wait for more so please update as soon as you can please.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 57 . 11/6/2013
Really excellent story so far want to see more so please update soon please
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 57 . 11/3/2013
Good story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon
Nadine Dawson chapter 57 . 5/30/2009
I haven't read or reviewed any fanfiction in a long time but i'm glad that you have updated this story because I remember reading it last year. This was a very good chapter, and it seems to have me reading again.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 57 . 5/26/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 56 . 8/4/2008
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do it.
Nadine Dawson chapter 56 . 7/29/2008
Ah! I'm so glad you wrote more of this, I can't wait for another chapter ]
Nadine Dawson chapter 55 . 3/23/2008
This is the best story I've read since your "Falling Stars" Fan fiction, you should really complete this one because it's amazing Christopher and how he looks like Jack when he was born in the other story it was odd but it left chills down my spine for some odd reason. Keep writing on this one...Please :]
caramelapples chapter 55 . 6/6/2007
I have just found this story and I'm sorry to say I didn't have the time to read all of it but I've read a few chapters and I think that it's very good! Please update soon! Thanks for sharing this! :o)
smeagol-is-precious chapter 55 . 5/10/2007
Ooh I'm glad you've updated this! I've had it bookmarked for ages and I was hoping you hadn't abandoned it.

Such a shame that Rose didn't get a chance to see Ruth again before she died

Great job, I hope you'll carry on )
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 55 . 5/9/2007
yeah great chapter can't wait for more os please update again and soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 54 . 5/3/2007
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.
arianna-1984 chapter 53 . 7/8/2005
I'm glad to see that you're still writing this. It's a good story, and keep up the good work!
Mutinous Phantom chapter 51 . 2/27/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I have been busy with schoolwork, but great chapters!

Update soon.

Dan.
Lady Lightoller chapter 39 . 2/12/2005
Can't wait for the next chapter!