Reviews for Crash
Invader Dana chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was brilliantly written. I love the details and imagery. It made me feel like I was really there. It was so unique too. I've never read an IZ story like it. It was sad too, but I like how the ending is kinda' neutral. Great job!
Muria chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
You're not continueing it? I wish you would. This is a cool plot, and you always have such interesting ways to display the characters.

The 'going-native' motif's nice. What happened to MIMI?
HaywireHakaze vtsfy chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow. Just wow. It flowed wonderfully, and all the detail brought new insight to the characters. You deserve a cookie. *gives you one*
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Really cool fic, i hope you will update it soon.
chickens chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I like it
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I was gripped by your descriptions of this barren, bleak planetoid... chilling, forbidding, and no place at all to be stranded.

As the saying goes, "You can do without people but you can't do without friends," and you'd actually got me to thinking Tak was returning the favor of helping Dib... until that third sentence from the last!

Please return to this sometime! Please! Or at least just think about someday maybe returning to it? Huh?
rEbECCA415 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I loved your tak 'n' dib story, it was sweet. i would probably predict they would fall in love. i know im stupid. :(
Serendipity1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I read this one on zimchallenge! X3

I like the idea of Tak and Dib being stuck on some planet together, and I really like the imagery in here. I think I liked it better as a one-shot ending with them holding each other, but the added parts were good, too. Tak is especially well-portrayed in this, I like the way you show her character. You go!
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I like it very much. Very original.