Reviews for Batman: Dark Side 2 - Dark Prince
caleb chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
A very interesting storyline for a crossover, great work
William Fakespeare chapter 8 . 5/18/2002
These past eight chapters hath read like an actual DC/Dark Horse crossover of yore. Congratulations, master scribe.
ShadowHawk chapter 8 . 4/19/2002
good fic
Hoosier Daddy chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful ending. Esepcially, the last arguement between Batman and Boba Fett. Neither could stare the other down, yet it's Fett who turns away, first (supposedly, in contempt). And, is it just me, or did I detect a hint or two at a sequel? In any case, keep up the good work.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
A bit anticlimactic, and an all too obvious set up for another sequel. So get busy writing it. I just hope Ted remembered to write his repair list as an acrostic that spells out "Bruce Wayne is Batman" 8)
John W chapter 8 . 4/18/2002
Great story! I smell trouble for someone eventually with a cloned Nightwing running around!
Bolo chapter 8 . 4/17/2002
How can this be an ending? It left so much more unsaid. Good
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 4/12/2002
Cool beans! So, like, where's chapter eight?
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 4/6/2002
You're coming along, swimmingly (as Alfred Pennyworth might say). And, I agree with GITM's analysis. The over-competitive Darth Maul TONED DOWN his Force-usage, during his fight with the Batman. He was trying to clobber the latter, physically. But, Darth Vader was a lot more pragmatic. That's why he was the deadliest of Emperor Palpatine's apprentices. anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter with delightful anticipation.
KonEl chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
I love this serise. I only have one complaint though. Batman has faced a sith before and has a good idea of what they are capable of. Why didn't Bats have anything instore for any force users he may have encountered
shlee verde chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
hey that was awesome. keep it coming! :)
Bolo chapter 7 . 3/11/2002
Wonder what will happen now.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 7 . 3/11/2002
I could see some people complaining about Batman's relatively poor showing against Vader. But they'd be wrong to do so. When Darth Maul fought Batman, the circumstances were far different. Vader had other priorities and thus the outcome was heavily in Vader's favor.
Spot chapter 7 . 3/11/2002
Keep it coming! Chap 7 was awsome!
Spot chapter 7 . 3/11/2002
Keep it coming! Chap 7 was awsome!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »