Reviews for Casanova
Keli-sama chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow! That is Sanroku! Any way good poem! I liked it!
penguins-ate-me chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
that was...beautiful
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Beautiful, simply beautiful.

... I can't write poetry, and you do it so well! (sob)
Manda chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wow, reminds me of slam poetry (or whatever it's called) Very powerful...and slightly disterbing, because I know a guy with the last name Casanova who happens to be a complete pervert (talk about eery)! Anyways, great poem.
tia-blue chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
it was great! the ending fits so well, and it's all so true!
Ignorant Wisdom chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Really good. Love your writing. This one's kinda sad, tho. Ah well, humorous poems aren't that popular, I guess.

'Specially when they involve Sango and Miroku. Eck, there isn't enough poetry for this couple.
sakicupsho chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i reviewed under a different name...2 lazy 2 write it over again...
luvinukagome chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
AW poor sango very good, i personally cant write poetry worth a damn so anyone who can amazes me
Tobias Rose chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
My bitch of a sister just went to spend the night at her little friends house, so I have the comp all to myself! MUAH ha ha ha ha! Lol. Great poem and keep writing.
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
You are an awesome poet, you know that! I love these things! They are soo good! I got chills reading this. ::shiver:: Its also really cold in my room, but never mind, anyways, this rocks! Your poems are so great!

Inu Kun
potato3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
T.T Tears, ect. Props. W A props. Naraku props. Sesshou-maru props. Long-distance props. You are far better than I at words, poems, songs, math, sports... point is, nice poem. better than I could have ever done.
Sango0808 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Wow, I just reliazed how many reveiws I have sent u! The last one (My black and white rainbow) or something along those lines, i didnt even reliaze was yours until after I had reveiwed. Since I felt compelled to reveiw so many stories, trust my sincerity when I say you are an amazing poet and writer. Have you ever considered entering a contest or two? I'm sure you could win. Well I think that's all of my reveiwing for one night, unless I find more pretty poems! Au revoir
Unlucky-in-Love chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Awesome poem. I love poetry although I haven't wrote in quite awhile. You're very talented for only 13! Keep writing!
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
hiya...that was very good. I loved it.
brokendreamcatcher chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
i really like the fact that you kept miroku's name out of the poem...it kinda left it open for others to guess(though we all know thats Probably what sango thinks at night lol) anyways nice fic.