Reviews for Servant and Master
awwh :(

poor starscream.

poor, brainwashed starscream.

chillingly thrilling fic :D

i love your descriptions of the relationship between them.

i'm going to hunt down megatron. mwaha. he shall feel my wrath.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Poor Energon Starscream...

He's just so totally, well, brain-washed...
Kaekokat chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
OH! PUT ANOTHER CHAPTER UP! Megatron and Starscream really go at it ;) :: gives a evil grin that would make Megatron proud ::
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow. Nicely written. But after reading this, I will never feel the same way about Energon SS and Megs again.
Yoda's Padawan chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow. *Looks at Megatron*

Megatron: Slag.

RG: GET BACK HERE, YOU! *Chases Megatron*

StarScream: *Watches*

Rampage: Wow. She's pissed. *Gives SS Energon popcorn*

StarScream: Yeah. *Takes it and eats*

Megatron: *Falls* NO!

GS: *Tackles him and puts him in a pink dress with Makeup on* Dance! Dance!

Megatron: *Dances*

StarScream and Rampage: *Laugh*
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
RE: Evil Megatron! Evil! EVIL!

Good story. Me likie! A sequel would be good... (hint, hint.)
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
wow...that was GOOD
AnceyleeStar chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I just love this story... it is pretty creepy, especially the ending... It is well-written, and it gave me chills.
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
MEGS IS EVIL! I feel bad for Starscream. What really gets to me though is that Starscream wasn't rebelinous in Energon! he was a loyal goddie goddie! Anyways I like this story because it was just creapy and yet scary at the same time. The kissing was really unexpected and beyond all reasoning it was gross! I was picturing that happening in my head! But I do like this story alot! This thing is going to my favorites! It would be cool if you were to update this. Anyways sorry if I have spelling and gramar mistakes in this review but I have to run. My mom dosen't like me using the computer for some reason so I have to go!
Blaze chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This fic is really good.

I'm scared though, one of my friends told me about slash and how she got addicted to from reading a Harry Potter one, now (sniffles) I'm getting addicted! Sorry but. Wah!
ZeroVega chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is very creepy. But a good creepy. I didn't get to much of energon but SS was just not right being Megatron servant. This has been one of the most incredible Energon fic I ever read.
The Loliconvict chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Ok, creepy. You are EVIL!
Aeroblade chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
MEGTRON IS BEING A JERK poor starscream y did megs do that to him thats his most loyal soldier

y is he still so damn loyal? This was a good fic so far though and no one was ooc exept for the kissing part
Lil' Monroe chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Okay one question. When Megatron asked Starscream that if he told him to fly into the sun he would do it. I mean that just doesn't make any sense! You'd have to be really stupid to do this. And another thing isn't this like a remake of one of the episodes of transformers enegon? If you're going to write a story then make it your own thing! Not something you saw! Please remember this in the future with your writing. P.S. I took your advice on writing not with script format in my later chapters so stop telling me it's bad to do that! When you get to my twelve chapter in Friends Alike and the third in Milo then you can review about that. But besides that review anything you'd like. _
Stormsoul chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Okay, the first time I read this it disturbed me severely- not because its bad, but becasue Megs taking advantage of SS is something I can very easily envision happening. Which is just wrong, Starscream been just half the size he is. Thats why you put Megs sitting down, yeah? Is it just me, or is having Starscream floating around in Unicrons dead body highly appropriate, you know the haunted house and everything...Nice description of Starscreams reaction to getting kissed, and the part 'Megatron wrapped his arms around the smaller Deepticons body, pression his glossa betwenn his subordinates lips in an unspoken command.' That just chilled me, I'm telling you. And at last, someone finally put in something about the pair of them been flyers- in nearly every other slash fic with Starscream in it theres some wing touching, so why not here? And the connection scene is just athmospheric, slightly scarely, and makes me get this really weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Write more like this, I beg you.