Reviews for Shattered Innocence
snipits42 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I wish this continues
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO KYO! PUT NEXT CHAPTERS UP NOW!
Allen: EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! *runs*
Lavi: THIS WOMAN IS CRAZY! *runs along side him* HOW DO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH HER?! *looks at Allen*
Danny/Yami/Allen/Sam/Dean/Jack/Bunny: WE MANAGE!
Lavi: OH THAT'S REALLY COMFORTING!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
NOOOOOOOO! DAMN YOU AKITO! I WILL KILL YOU!
Allen: HIDE! *dives behind couch with guns*
Danny: SAVE YOURSELVES! *hides underneath metal base*
6 years chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Hi! I'm really hoping that you haven't forgotten about this fic- its been almost 6 years since you last updated. Please update soon!
dead account. message for new chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
in the anime they changed a lot and took out a bunch of characters. But Natsuki Takaya originally has it that Akito's a girl in the manga. Also some people spell Kyo, Kyou becasue that is the japanese romaji translation. Same with Tooru or Tohru.
Me D chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
So I reread Revelations and then read this... update please!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I really loved it! Poor Kyo. I hope he gets better. Please continue?
Homunculiruleall chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Cool story and good writing! Kind of ceepy though lol. I was wondering, do you read the original manga? If you don't, you should! It makes the anime look like a really dumb five year old wrote it. The creator of the manga was really angry they ruined her work.

*Spoilers*- Akito is a women; wierd I know. Yet strangely interesting. Yuki reveals that he was looking for a mother in Tohru the whole time. So now I get creeped out when people pair them together.(You still make them cute). And Hatsuharu/Haru is in love with the horse Zodiac Rin, whose a girl *surprise surprise.*(Their love is awesome, and Rin is one of the best characters in the series.)
NostalgiaS chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
UPDATE O.O..
Kado chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Oh! Please continue! It's great!
Kiratt chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
hey..*poke poke* are you going to update this story, or is it dropped? cause kira really likes it..kira wants to read more, so please update! _

*Kira*
New Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
1. In the anime, Akito is genderless, though with a male emphasis.

In the manga, Akito is revealed to be a female.

It just depends what you like, really...

2. KyoEnglish spelling.

KyouJapanese spelling.

3. Cat, Rat, Ox, etc. is only capitalized when you are talking to the person. ex: "Eat your dinner, Cat." (talking to Kyo) or "Where's that cat gone?" (talking about Kyo)
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
MY GOD! This is so freaking awesome! I love it! Kyo is my favorite character so I love seeing him get hurt! I await your next update!
Lisha wants an update mew chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
So this is my Thanksgiving present to you. :D If you’d like to submit a review it’d make my Turkey Day :P Hope you liked the chapter and I’m going to seriously try to update within three months next time. :D

three months! please update
SpiritWeaver chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
This is really good. That thing you did with the cats was creative. I'm glad Yuki got there in time. Can't wait for your next update!