Reviews for Shattered Innocence
NorthKai chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Omg I'm just getting to reading the ending to this now and I LOVED IT! Great job. Such a wonderful story. I hope you are still writing and I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Dotsu Hollyleaf chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Meh feels tey burn
Dotsu Hollyleaf chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
I'm gonna go stare at a wall and scream for a while. And great cliffhanger!
Dotsu Hollyleaf chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
:) bonding times for da Kitty and mousey
Dotsu Hollyleaf chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
Poor Kyo... Poor Shurgue... Poor Momi- wait. He's fine. Nvm
Dotsu Hollyleaf chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Don't think that way Kyo! I really like this so far. Once I'm done reading it I might read another of your stories
Dotsu Hollyleaf chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
I love this so far! (Meh poor Kyo)
Twillightfairy chapter 13 . 2/18/2016
I found this story earlier this year and read all that was posted. I then started following to see how it ended, and I love it.
Doubled-Helix chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
*cries joyful tears* I love happy endings. I've been following this story since 2013, and I'm so glad to be able to see it come to such a beautiful conclusion. THANK YOU AUTHOR'S TWIN SISTER.

I'm glad everyone is feeling loved now, especially Kyo. Hatori's memory power coming into play was a really interesting twist! Good riddance, Akito.

This was a wonderful story, and I adored every chapter.
Pirate Doll 17 chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
Fabulous! Standing ovation for you! Ioved that it was shigure who saved the day! And what a great idea by hatori! Excellent fanfiction!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing it!
LishaChan chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
Oh my gosh I totally called it! Shigure is super awesome- words cannot describe. I just knew he would hear something because you mentioned his great hearing regularly. So glad that Momiji made it out okay and with some sweet fluff with him and Hatori

An excellent ending to an excellent story. Kudos to your sister for getting you to finish it! Keep writing!
FantomoDrako chapter 12 . 1/21/2016
Evil, evil cliffhanger! But of course, all good things come to an end... I knew something bad had to happen soon although I wasn't expecting poor Momiji to get so caught up in things. D:

I hope this counts towards your 13 reviews as I'd like to read what happens next ASAP!

This is a very emotional story and I feel your writing has done such a feat justice. I see a lot of people force things and push emotions until everything seems overdramatised, leaving the result barely believable. I am more glad than I can express with mere typed words that this is not one of those stories and you're not one of those writers.

Keep up the great work!

-Fantomo
CrimsonEyedKitsune chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
Evil way too end the chapter lol! Love the story and can't wait for the next chapter!
RainyDayz chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
Omg! Akito is crazy! I loved that first part with him. God,, he is becoming insane! Is he actually going to kill Momiji? Maybe he just stabbed him in the shoulder or in the ground to scare him?
For the cute part, I loved Kyou and Shigure's conversation. So sweet!
Hope you can update next week~