Reviews for Shattered Innocence
SOulWindWALKER chapter 13 . 9/14
Thank you so much for this gem of a story! Beautiful crafted from beginning to end. I enjoyed every moment of it.
Avirette chapter 13 . 8/2
I promised I'd get to this asap so here I am! This story is so beautiful. It's emotional and I love how the Sohma family is bonding (except Akito, who's beyond insane). The little moments between Kyou, Yuki and the other characters were so heartwarming :) I love how you added in Settlers of Catan and Fullmetal Alchemist too! The personalities are in tune with the anime for the most part. Akito's was kinda dramatized, but that was essential to the plot. Shigure's kindness was very touching. What he did in the last chapter... so brave. Makes me proud to be born in the year of the Dog!

There's one little thing I didn't like about the story: the Japanese words like "arigato", "oyasumi" and such. I dunno, I see it a lot in fanfiction for manga/anime and it has become sort of a pet peeve of mine (just my humble opinion). Everything else about the story is good though! The ending was really satisfying too. All in all, well done!
this is an awesome story. i loved iy. dont let anyone tell you otherwise. KEEP ON WRITING, CHAMP!
Jexss chapter 13 . 6/20
It was brutal but very good. I loved every minute i spent reading it. I loved how everyone had really settled their differences, its for the best. Poor momiji tho! Besides kyo as #1 momiji is a favorite character of mine. Hes so cute and cuddly. You really captured how happy he can be/is. Great work!
That was a beautiful story. Love is far more powerful than hate or fear. It is so nice to read something so wonderful. You really did a great job of keeping everyone true to themselves...and as far as Akito goes, I think his potential future could be better now.
Somehow I think Yuki and Kyo understanding one another was part of what would trigger the curse breaking. But I also think that Akito would have to come to terms with his/herself as well. Tohru helped them all realize what unconditional love was, and I think the understanding between the cat and rat started really happening when Yuki followed after Kyo the night he transformed in front of Tohru. Yuki never hated Kyo, and Kyo never hated Yuki. They were once almost friends, until their views were fogged by lies and the curse. Then Tohru came and love came through and forced the clouds of darkness to roll away.
HelenOfTroy chapter 13 . 4/27
I have so many feelings about this story. Thank you so much for writing it. Easily one of the best Fubaru fics I have encountered. LOVE your characterizations and especially how no one ever felt out of character despite the circumstances. Just love this so much.
Link312 chapter 13 . 3/18
I loved this story! I couldn't stop reading it, and I can see that there was a lot of time and effort put into it. I loved it so much and I thought everyone was very well written. Thank you for writing it and I'd love to read any other FB stories you come out with in the future.
Link312 chapter 4 . 3/17
I was supposed to click parenting class and decided to read this instead. Not regretting it
NorthKai chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Omg I'm just getting to reading the ending to this now and I LOVED IT! Great job. Such a wonderful story. I hope you are still writing and I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
The British Emo chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Meh feels tey burn
The British Emo chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
I'm gonna go stare at a wall and scream for a while. And great cliffhanger!
The British Emo chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
:) bonding times for da Kitty and mousey
The British Emo chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
Poor Kyo... Poor Shurgue... Poor Momi- wait. He's fine. Nvm
The British Emo chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Don't think that way Kyo! I really like this so far. Once I'm done reading it I might read another of your stories