Reviews for Bad Feelings
i like it
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Good work _
Zgirl714 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Is it just me or do your fics just keep getting better and better? I love love love how you can write so much emotion into such a small fic.

O, I nominated this fic in the Sunnyd Awards. How you don't mind.

Geez, Tegan, most of my fave fics are *by* you!
Magnus The Wolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
cool. very nice
GrimSage chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
No matter how much Willow tells herself that it's wrong, you know she's not really going to do anything to stop him. At this point, she's far too absorbed in the intensity of the moment to be making anything even slightly close to resmbling a rational thought.

Amazing how quickly Spike made her forget all about how she wanted her first kiss to be. It really says a lot about the power of passion over reason.

(It also doesn't hurt that this fic is just plain hot, too.)
Melted-icicle chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Beautiful. I love the last line - "It's just wrong, and did he ever think that maybe you didn't want him to make you feel so good?" I love the way you first establish her innocence and then take it all away. Of course Spike has to be the one to do it. He's the big bad, after all. I especially like the way she tells herself it's wrong, that she shouldn't do it, but does it anyway. I think a lot of us can relate. Great stories! Thanks a lot for posting them!
Kiti chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
LOL! Its great. Really
BadBoyLover chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
oh nice

will there be more?
Rock-Witch chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This is it a one shot or will there b more to come (please say theres more!) Cx