Reviews for Love Triangel ! We ALL Love Delphina !
LossXLove chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
thanks 4 writin this b angin story! its raly c ool i typed thisall withmy left palm andn stuff lolkollooollol
Random Scribbles chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This is either the best joke ive read or the worst story ever. I didnt even think people actually write like this.

-it's Hermione not Hermine and Voldemort not Voldemord

-did you proof read this? There are som many mistakes that shouldn't be made. ex. "shit" instead of shirt, "dink" instead of drink, "feiry" instead of fairy, or fearie and there are so many more examples

-pleas don't use webspeak- it just looks immature and makes it difficult to read

-Don't include meaningless dialouge such as the three lines at the beginning of chapter 2

-do use grammer- you are missing it, and making a lot mistakes. If you need help get someone who is good with English to proofread your story

-it is highly improbable that a girl would be starting at Hogwarts when she is 16 so unless you have a super good reason- don't do it.

-look up information on the potion- don't just make it up. I fyou can't find anything after hours of searching than at least make it more realistic and have something such as dialouge happenning while they make it

-you can't just skip past something because it's boring, if it's not relevant people will understand. If you have to excuse the fact that you skipped it- it shouldn't have been skipped.

-make your relationships realistic. People don't all fall in love with the same person under a spell. Some one who is straight wont turn gay in a matter of a day- there is a process involved.

-if someone has a special power they shouldn't be so blantant- that just makes all the reader hate him/her

-the sex change thing is just plain stupid

-um... most girls have messy hair when they wake up

-Draco Malfoy would NEVER turn Gryff.

- Your character is a mary-sue. In other words- she is perfect, everyone loves her, she had perfect looks, tons of special powers, a traumatic past that doesn't affect her, and no real flaws (and no I don't mean having Lord Voldermort as a father)

Bottom line: THIS STORY IS A MARY-SUE! A badly written one. If this wasn't a joke - u should just scrap it and start over. I'm serious. If you need help check out or
green-eyed devil chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I wonder, is English your mother tongue? Because if it's so, you either must be really unfortunate or just haven't payed enough attention during your English lessons. Anyway, this story was quite amusing by being so terrible.

Study more, read more and work on yourself and one day you might write something decent.
derangedfangirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Oh God. This burns...

It burns of bad grammar and mary sue.

Oh God...

I think My brain just died... Delphina?

I'm going to hope that this is a parody on sues... I mean REALLY HOPE!
Daisaigai Katja chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Oh, please keep writing. I'm getting such a kick out of this whole shebang. This beats out even the parodies of Mary Sues.

This review's signed, too, since I'm not one of those random flamers-in case you failed to notice that while you were blissfully oblivious of fundamental grammar laws.
Domlando Blonaghan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This is a badfic. It has to be.

Nice try, sweetie, you had a lot of people fooled. But no one's actual title is "We ALL love Delphina." Sorry.

Yep. No one's writing is *that* bad. But uh, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, and you actually wanted to write this, I feel really sorry for whatever teacher marks your English and creative writing work.

Katy
Lily chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
You write like a mentally retarted forest animal on crack.

This story is incredibly stupid and sexist. A woman can be desirable without being a complete and total slut. You don't know how to spell or punctuate and your grasp of characters and writing in general doesn't exist. In fact, I've never read anything worse in my life. I could go on for days about how much you suck but I'm not going to because I have better things to do.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
YOU STILL SUCK AND SHOULD STILL LIVE IN A PIT
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
GO LIVE IN A PIT YOU SUCK.
Maran Zelde chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
This is a parody, right? It's so awful it's hilarious. *diez and iz dead from teh funnie*
Hermione chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Please tell me this is a troll. If so, it is absolutely fantastic. If not...well, we all have to start somewhere.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Hey, ya'all don't have to be so rude. You're not helping her.

I have to agree that this concept is a bit ridiculous.

You need to start over. And get a beta. I would help, but I have a rather grammar-challenged beta'ee already. :)
Troll chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Omgz dis stry rawks my soz off. dis is lyk so gud. kep rittin cuz ids gud.
deville chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
hey this rulez! keep ritting u noe we all luv this...so hu dos delphina love? n don make hermione bisexual! it sux!

dd
IamAPoet chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Hi its me. Nobody likes my story? Please give it a chance it has a good plot and i work on it a lot!

Thank you.