Reviews for Does Your Soul Define Who You Are
XSylenderX chapter 32 . 4/29
Omg this is the best yautja fanfic I'v ever read like seriously this is so cool! I love how Emma and Jeuki acts around eachother like its exactly what should happen if a human ever meets a of all I love every fighting scenes of this story, like how perfectly detailed it is and I'm just so amazed at how they fight in the yautja way.I don't know but,the ending made me thought that a sequel would be awesome :-) Anyways goodjob on making this story its so awesome and I just absolutely loved it 1,000,000,000/1,000,000,000 XD!
Kennayil chapter 32 . 6/28/2016
A rather enjoyable story. If anything, I kinda felt sorry for Emma. She kept ending up on her face alot in your story. I like how you left it open at the end, but didn't leave any major questions unanswered.
Avifauna chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
I was wondering about the grammar but he'll you're an amazing writer wish I could be commited to a story like you are keep writing I'm glad someone actually wrote a story where the chick isn't Sue Emma could make a good Ripley
downflowing218-GF chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I was so captivated by your story. I loved Emma and Jeuki, I loved the battle scenes, I loved the characters and their interactions with each other. You're very talented and I wish to see more of this story continued
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2015
From start to finish this was an amazing tale. I was unable to stop reading it, and even now that I've finished it I still want to continue reading it. I really enjoyed this new (to me) view on the Yautja.
Reddragonmigit1 chapter 32 . 11/22/2015
I feel like the ending wasn't as relieving and didn't even finished the story to the point of revelation. But, the story was a fun adventure to read during school hours or on my extra time. It was very dramatical and showed a growing relationship quite well.
SkyLLeX chapter 32 . 8/1/2015
/ Well shit... I love that story! You're a great writer! You earn my respect!
Dragon Slayer Empress chapter 32 . 7/30/2015
this story was really cool and exciting to read.
Daisuki1993 chapter 19 . 6/20/2015
Sorry I can't take it anymore ... I beg you and hope that you have corrected you misspelling or more like switch like as/us, were/where or your/you're etched. ... It keep me from focusing on the story almost make me want to stop reading TT !

And believe me I say I like your story, the plot and most of all the Badass Emma :-D
Finally! I was so waiting for Jeuki and Emma to be together xD it was nice how you chose and described the situation. Well all thanks to Eddy right :-)
And Go Lucy and Marcus ! Julia really deserve what happen to her - Leo too - ... I may imagine far worst for her but hey she was punished so it's fine ~

Now I will finish reading ~
Xarine chapter 32 . 3/24/2015
Excellent story!. I so glad have found it and I have enjoyed to read it
Please Read chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
You story is in someone else. u/6382355/ Name of story: Extraterrestrial. I read your story too much and i know its yours. Unless the person ask you for it then ok then. If not, i should let you Know.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Awesome work cant wait for future stories
jrmf chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
Please continue writing Stories about Emma and Jeuki! I love itt!
Lunar Dave chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
One of the best online Uber stories ever! Thanks for taking your time and posting for us! I know it means a lot to those who like original ideas and free thought to fill their lives. And you doing this goes a long way toward filling that need.

Thanks so much!
Dave
amberreed69 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
OMG! People are so stupid! I love this story. I don't care what ur gender, age, or if English is ur first or forth language. Awesome plot, very well rounded charaters.
I'll admit once in a while I have to reread a sentence or two. But believe me I've read a lot worst. Ignore all the crap. It should be constructive criticism. Or helpful ideas. You're doing great! Keep it up! And try to take the flames with a grain of salt.