Reviews for Does Your Soul Define Who You Are
Kennayil chapter 32 . 6/28
A rather enjoyable story. If anything, I kinda felt sorry for Emma. She kept ending up on her face alot in your story. I like how you left it open at the end, but didn't leave any major questions unanswered.
Avifauna chapter 7 . 5/25
I was wondering about the grammar but he'll you're an amazing writer wish I could be commited to a story like you are keep writing I'm glad someone actually wrote a story where the chick isn't Sue Emma could make a good Ripley
downflowing218-GF chapter 1 . 2/27
I was so captivated by your story. I loved Emma and Jeuki, I loved the battle scenes, I loved the characters and their interactions with each other. You're very talented and I wish to see more of this story continued
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2015
From start to finish this was an amazing tale. I was unable to stop reading it, and even now that I've finished it I still want to continue reading it. I really enjoyed this new (to me) view on the Yautja.
Reddragonmigit1 chapter 32 . 11/22/2015
I feel like the ending wasn't as relieving and didn't even finished the story to the point of revelation. But, the story was a fun adventure to read during school hours or on my extra time. It was very dramatical and showed a growing relationship quite well.
SkyLLeX chapter 32 . 8/1/2015
/ Well shit... I love that story! You're a great writer! You earn my respect!
Dragon Slayer Empress chapter 32 . 7/30/2015
this story was really cool and exciting to read.
Daisuki1993 chapter 19 . 6/20/2015
Sorry I can't take it anymore ... I beg you and hope that you have corrected you misspelling or more like switch like as/us, were/where or your/you're etched. ... It keep me from focusing on the story almost make me want to stop reading TT !

And believe me I say I like your story, the plot and most of all the Badass Emma :-D
Finally! I was so waiting for Jeuki and Emma to be together xD it was nice how you chose and described the situation. Well all thanks to Eddy right :-)
And Go Lucy and Marcus ! Julia really deserve what happen to her - Leo too - ... I may imagine far worst for her but hey she was punished so it's fine ~

Now I will finish reading ~
Xarine chapter 32 . 3/24/2015
Excellent story!. I so glad have found it and I have enjoyed to read it
Please Read chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
You story is in someone else. u/6382355/ Name of story: Extraterrestrial. I read your story too much and i know its yours. Unless the person ask you for it then ok then. If not, i should let you Know.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Awesome work cant wait for future stories
jrmf chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
Please continue writing Stories about Emma and Jeuki! I love itt!
Lunar Dave chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
One of the best online Uber stories ever! Thanks for taking your time and posting for us! I know it means a lot to those who like original ideas and free thought to fill their lives. And you doing this goes a long way toward filling that need.

Thanks so much!
amberreed69 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
OMG! People are so stupid! I love this story. I don't care what ur gender, age, or if English is ur first or forth language. Awesome plot, very well rounded charaters.
I'll admit once in a while I have to reread a sentence or two. But believe me I've read a lot worst. Ignore all the crap. It should be constructive criticism. Or helpful ideas. You're doing great! Keep it up! And try to take the flames with a grain of salt.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/13/2013
I thought it was excellent, I really enjoyed reading it. hope you do a sequel.