Reviews for Does Your Soul Define Who You Are
SkyLLeX chapter 32 . 8/1
/ Well shit... I love that story! You're a great writer! You earn my respect!
Dragon Slayer Empress chapter 32 . 7/30
this story was really cool and exciting to read.
Daisuki1993 chapter 19 . 6/20
Sorry I can't take it anymore ... I beg you and hope that you have corrected you misspelling or more like switch like as/us, were/where or your/you're etched. ... It keep me from focusing on the story almost make me want to stop reading TT !

And believe me I say I like your story, the plot and most of all the Badass Emma :-D
Finally! I was so waiting for Jeuki and Emma to be together xD it was nice how you chose and described the situation. Well all thanks to Eddy right :-)
And Go Lucy and Marcus ! Julia really deserve what happen to her - Leo too - ... I may imagine far worst for her but hey she was punished so it's fine ~

Now I will finish reading ~
Xarine chapter 32 . 3/24
Excellent story!. I so glad have found it and I have enjoyed to read it
Please Read chapter 32 . 1/4
You story is in someone else. u/6382355/ Name of story: Extraterrestrial. I read your story too much and i know its yours. Unless the person ask you for it then ok then. If not, i should let you Know.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Awesome work cant wait for future stories
jrmf chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
Please continue writing Stories about Emma and Jeuki! I love itt!
Lunar Dave chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
One of the best online Uber stories ever! Thanks for taking your time and posting for us! I know it means a lot to those who like original ideas and free thought to fill their lives. And you doing this goes a long way toward filling that need.

Thanks so much!
amberreed69 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
OMG! People are so stupid! I love this story. I don't care what ur gender, age, or if English is ur first or forth language. Awesome plot, very well rounded charaters.
I'll admit once in a while I have to reread a sentence or two. But believe me I've read a lot worst. Ignore all the crap. It should be constructive criticism. Or helpful ideas. You're doing great! Keep it up! And try to take the flames with a grain of salt.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/13/2013
I thought it was excellent, I really enjoyed reading it. hope you do a sequel.
spidergirl chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
U had me going then for the first time in reading fanfic or a book his chapter scared me and nearly made me cry I thought she was going to die and live in the heart of heaven or hell and
qith the grinriper coming for her u should have left that on a clife hanger c if it would get her but dude that scared me and seeing her dead dad made me think of seeing my dead grandad bu u have given me a user do my story on fanfiction thank u
Guest chapter 32 . 2/18/2013
beautiful fanfiction... though it was a bit confusing on some spots
but over all great job
Guest chapter 30 . 2/18/2013
poor eddy... only marine that had common sense :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2013