Reviews for Love and Lament
cko2 chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
To bad this seems to be a dead story. It would have been fun to where you where with this.
cko2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Nice to find the other half to follow up for the story.
skywiseskychan chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
Well now that I've finished this I do hope that you eventually continue your story. So very much is going on. So many complicated and complex relationships.

The possibility of Linna Ami from the past rearing its head slowly, but looking unlikely to pass. The possibility of Usagi Ami perhaps through mistaken identities if she isn't Vilial in truth but princess serenity. A delicate thing that might bloom or may wither, or simply transform into two close friends.

The new blush of Rei Ami as the two girls seemed to have formed a bond together, one of mutual admiration and I think one that could be nurtured to grow even more strongly than any of the other possible pairings you've written of so far.
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
Great Story. Personally, I would like to see a pay off to the Ami/Makoto issue, hopefully as the realization of true love. I am curious to how you will solve the Tuxedo Mask/Sailor Moon/Fieore (Did I spell that right?) triangle.

It's too bad you seemed to have stopped writing. A four year hiatus doesn't leave much hope for this, but hey, I managed to get a 5yr hiatus-er to return, so why not? C'mon! Bring in book three.
Zalleon chapter 25 . 7/28/2009
wow! Cant wait for the sequel! :)
shaneallix chapter 25 . 4/18/2009
Wow! This is just... Wow.

The first book was just so... full that I had trouble with reading it, and I think book helped to make some of the parts I had trouble with in the first one make sense.

Will you be continuing the series? Or is this the end?
Tovath chapter 25 . 2/28/2009
Will we ever see the Book 3 you were talking about?
Yuri lover chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I hope rei and usa get together! Ahh they look so cute.
hwsod chapter 25 . 8/23/2007
god damm! this story is so good. i feel like crying because its over.
Spikesagitta chapter 25 . 5/16/2007
i love your story! hope the third one come out soon!
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
love the story! through the characters are OOC(from what i know anyway) i still like the story, it's give some unexpected twist to the story
Kanrabat chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I realy love your alternate Sailor Moon universe. Here's the strong points in my opinion. (Spoilers alert!)

1) The past life you describe and how everybody are (logically) aliens and how the youmas are "part of the family".

2) Who is really Ami's mother. Genius!

3) Daring to cross-over some animes. Devilman and Darkstalkers are logical choices (as long as they are youma related.) And Street-Fighter? Meh, why not?

4) You know how to write well! (not so "duh" because I saw a lot of fanfics that had good concepts being unreadables.)

Okay, enough sucking-up, on to the weak points (beside finding some grammatical errors an typos, but honnestly, who can escape thoses?)

1) I'm all for a yuri story, but dont you think making EVERY SINGLE Sailor Senshi a lesbian a bit much?

2) Be carefull to not "jump the shark" with the anime cross-overs. They must be well inserted in the story, and they should only complement the Sailor Moon universe, not eating it away. And Legendary girl Uthena? I dont know how it will be part of your SM universe. Granted, I only saw LGU "the movie" and I only understood half of that confusing mess...

That said, I'm looking foward to read the sequel to "Love and Lament". (Hoh, and SPOILER theory: PGSM Usagi/Princess PinaPoe Vileal/Princess? Just a tough. In my own "PGSM season 2" fanfic that I'm currently writhing -in french- I see Usagi as a schizophreniac who have two distinct personnalities, like having 2 persons living in the same body. Usagi and Princess)

Keep-up the good work and NEVER EVER give-up on your fanfic!
DeletedAccount032012 chapter 25 . 10/25/2006
I like it all, and I'm sure that mild confusions will fade as you go along. I love the way you keep the dimmer switch on until just the right moment, and it's still dark enough not to see everything. I'd personally like to see less of Usagi, more Mokoto. Am and will always be an Ami/Makoto fan, though I'd keep reading with any other pairings you'll have because I enjoy your story lines so much.

Great job so far, as always. Keep up the fantastic work!
Rei lover chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Awsome story I hope rei and usa get together and the plote thikins!
Rae chapter 25 . 10/1/2006
Oh, man! That was such a beautiful story! I love your style. The only thing, though is that the story feels unfinished. Otherwise, I've loved every single chapter. Thank you for writing this!