Reviews for Purging Purge
andy112138 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
I thought this story was really cute and I liked it. Thanks for writing it (even though it was like a really long time ago)!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I likes it. (There's nothing wrong with my grammar).
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Come on no real kiss? They should have had a better ending.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
For you to hate both Michael and Texas just dropped some of my love for your story. I'm not logged in but try to message me back. My name is haraku hearts or something. You will find it.
Cheyenne chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
can you please make a chapter where Ulala and Purge have a tickle fight?
WritersProse chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Heh, cute stuff. I wish that made Ulala dolls at Build a Bear workshop. I would get me one of those.
WritersProse chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Hmmm, I'm actually starting to get into this. Planning a Space Channel 5 fic myself (despite the complete lack of activity in this particular section of fan-fiction), this is the most inspiring of the SP5 fics I've seen yet. Though the first chapter didn't particularly grab me, I like how you develop Ulala's character in this one. The injokes are a lot of fun too!

Looking forward to encountering Space Micheal.
Sonic Speed Blue Blur 23 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
This is really good! Too bad there aren't many SC5 stories. I was thinking of posting one, but it's based on an OC I created, and no-one's done that. I mean, they do it all the time in the Sonic archive, but an area with only 11 stories?What should I do? :S

But anyway, great story! :)
AnimeDawn chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I can honestly say that, thanks to you, I have become one more of the few Purge fans out there! KYAAAA! Thanks for all the laughs, descriptive details, and the wicked topless Purge at the end. Freakin' made my day! Love the tattoo thing too. I can totally see him with one! D Definitely one of my favorite stories I've ever read so far!
Peachemblem chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
WONDERFUL STORY I couldnt find much SC5 stories And I am gonna make my own
SegaxYaoi chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
... TT-TT

they didnt get together?

thats very dissapointing

still,was cute
Derpamisu chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Mere words cannot describe how much I love this story D:
AsylumSpy chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
You see, writers like you are where I get my story ideas from! I'm working on a story and I'm using the two stories about Purge here for influence(it's about him getting stuck in a Sega asylum with Jackle from NiGHTS). You are a really good writer, and creative with the character bios! Ulala seems less of a cheeky cheerleader here -which is an improvement in her case- and Purge is adorable, as usual! The descriptions are great, and I had a kick out of the "blasted through the door" incedent!

*responing to general order* I WILL MAKE MY OWN STORY, SARGE!
amigo dude chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
dude! awesome story! O_Ob

Not only is your writing amazing, but you win alone just for knowing this much about the game! (Like knowing who texas is, and that there's a hidden command after pine's song, etc, etc.) In short, quality story. keep it up. *continues to read*
TMNTgirl4ever chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
YAY! Purge fans! Jeez, does anyone besides us know about space channel 5? fun game... Great story! Awesome balance of comedy and romance and action, and I love how you admit your goofs mid-story but fit them in anyway ROFL There's not enough Space channel 5 fans! faved, you deserve it!