Reviews for Sympathy For The Martyr
Lady Norbert chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
You've been so nice about reviewing my stories that I came to return the favor! I enjoyed these very much, they're well written; my favorite is Fuery wanting to tell them to get a room. XD
AngelCallie chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
A very lovely collection so far. So much sadness! These two are kind of rife with that though, aren't they? I especially love the last one.
Everystep chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
These are lovely! Nice job :)
daevilgenius chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
I love your little drabbles. The simplicity yet complexity is just brilliant. Just as the couple deserves.
iryna chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
That was so sweet!
words without chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
Nice, smooth writing! Getting into Riza's head is interesting.
Lightninging chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
These made me smile. Thank you! Reading this really made my day. I was having a really bad day and these just made it all better! Now I actually have the courage to go start that English paper... Amazing how a good piece of writing can do that. Thanks for the smile!
words without chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
Ack, sad. Nice twist (that Roy would be more miserable with happy dreams), and depressing in that wonderful, angst-ridden way that a good deathfic should be filled with.
young dawn chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
"Perhaps it was a sign that in her most vulnerable state she always let him in." I loved this sentence. It was a good chapter, keep up the good work.
Couple of Luck chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
Wow, all these drabbles are so good. I like this one. Sweet!
wordswithout chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
Wonderful. Strong, poetic writing, and an intense style. I like the borderline-lemon as well. Glad to see you updating again.
kat chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
perfect. it's wonderfully emotive and the language is amazing. i love the last chapter especially.
Fightingdreamerx chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was amazing...and so, so sad! *favs*
Hayashi Azuma chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Nice!

'please, keep writing!'
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
whoa...

[stands there wide-eyed. lost in thought]

'please, keep writing!'