Reviews for Morning
And This is beautiful...
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
And This is beautiful...
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh my god, I'm almost crying. I think I'll make up for the other, too-long review (Forget Midgar) and give a significantly shorter one.

Usually I don't like fics that sum up things that have already happened, but this one is much more in her perspective than anything else. Aerith seems very human here, if you know what I mean, with girlish longings and emotions above everything else. Beautifully written, and deserving of praise. You're talented.
Teioh chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Nice... Hmm... You should do a story about her not leaving... or maybe someone with the sense to push Aeris out of the way?
Selunchen chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
beautiful, nothing else... I hate that aeris have to die... poor cloud...

great story
Looly chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Absolutely stunning! I love how you describe things, as they really do seem like how Aeris would think. I always thought slightly different from this, but your point of view is really interesting-and I think I agree with that more, now. Heh. Anyway, AWESOME, I love how you wrote this, and please, PLEASE write more Clorith fics!
Lukyirish12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
That was gorgeous! Wow... :sob sob:
Evil Mina chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I like your writing. Some parts were a bit slow, but you really developed Aeris' feelings well (and you can spell!). I lean towards Cloti, but it doesn't matter what couples a fic has as long as it is well-written. It's a good concept(though I always thought that Aeris went to pray for Holy without knowing that she was going to her death, but that's just a matter of opinion).
Clorith chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Oh, my, that was beautiful. _ I really loved this, it was so bittersweet. I guess that's what Cleris stories do to you: bring a smile to your face but a tear in your eye. You're a terrific author, so I beg of you, please write more Cleris fics. _
Tacofoolio chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
That was beautiful, nicely done.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
...this was really beautiful. I liked how you described Aeris' emotions and such, especially what she feels for Cloud. :) Great job!