Reviews for Fire
ArtemisxHolly chapter 1 . 3/17
I've only read this first chapter and I am already intrigued with the history of Blaze and how this will effect your telling of the game. I very much look forward to reading the rest of this story as well as any other stories you may have as recommendations. Great start.
TheHsing chapter 3 . 1/18
Bruh, no way a F-4 is going to outfly a SU-37
Bruh chapter 3 . 1/18
Bruh, no way a F-4 is gonna out fly a SU-37
Tal chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Absolutely awesome writing, hope you can finish this story soon!
Dark Cronos chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Hello, I like your story very much. Are you going to continue it?
ICHeart chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
Holy flipping shit Batman! You are an amazing writer and I hope you are still writing this! This might just be one of the best stories I have ever read!
2 lol chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
I must say I hope you update soon, the action and pace of the story is really coming along well.
Docmaster chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
About time and I was hoping for a little more with choppers death but still keep up the good work. Don't make me wait to long for the next chapter.
An0n Author chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
I love this story and the suspense of knowing what is coming up next is just killing me! Though there are lots of gramatical errors here and there but the story just kicks the grammars ass and says 'get the fuck out'. I like it and you might want to improve on your grammar but the story is just wonderful. Keep up the great work
An0n Author chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Me lickey long chapters... I think I read up to 11 last night reading only 4 chapters XD but how you made Blaze's past interests me. It is as if he is one of the offspring's of the Demons of Razgriz. For it's like he has two different mind sets, one for thee ground and the power of maybe part demon in the sky... or I might have read too many AC5 fanfics and played over... lets say 600 , maybe 500 or less, hours worth of Ace combat. Props for epic story and really looooonnnnggg chapters.
An0n Author chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
this is GREAT!
Lord John Roxton chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
This is the best ace combat fanfic out there bar none, it captures the real feeling of AC5 in a way that no other does. You must continue this! I love how you write Blaze and Nagase, their romance feels real, and the action is superb.
Rommelfan chapter 25 . 10/27/2012
Very good story and writing, I think this is the only good Ace combat story about Blaze and Nagase around.
valarshran01 chapter 25 . 10/26/2012
Wow, this story is so amazing. When will you update!?
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 25 . 10/13/2012
Hi, I wanted to tell you that this Fic got me completely hooked; I hope you can upload more and more; after all you just told half the game.
Incredible work and the deep description of the characters is just amazing...

Keep up the very good work.
Peace.