Reviews for The Wounded Welkin
Angel SilverWinter chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Great story.
Elen of the Sapphire Eyes chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Why is this chapter missing?
Estrella85 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Wow, these first few chapters have been absolutely great! The story has really been moving at a good pace, it's very well written, and Harry is in more trouble than you can shake a stick at. Can't get much better than that. _
dontcallmemadeline chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Interesting start... are you continuing it? I'd like to know where you're going with this, and to read more.
yumi2482 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
amazing. wow.
catgirl789 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
I like this story. I hope you can continue it one day.
AkitaFallow chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
I love it!

Have you noticed I'm just reading through all your fics?

Anyways, this fic is really neat! I'm still quite confused, though... I probably haven't read/seen whatever crossover this is based on, or I'm not very familiar with it to be able to catch hints... sigh... I hate ignorance!

I still love it, though! I like reading fics that have crossovers I don't know; then I become familiar with them and want the read/watch them.

Write more whenever you get the chance!
Silvane chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
I don't suppose there is anything I can do to convince you to work on this story, is there? cash payments, kidnapped celebrities, small countries? This is one of my favorite stories of yours, though all of them are amazing.
Sony Boy chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
"I'm sorry... I promise, if there is a way to get you home I will find it, but Cronos is a stubborn god. It may not be possible."

Almost against his will, Harry's eyes closed and he leaned into the touch. His fingers were warm and cool at the same time, and surprisingly soothing.

"I will do my best," he heard the stranger say, "but I hope you do not hold it against me that I wish to keep you with me..."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Okay, I so like that line and it gives clues! So Harry is in the past. He's in Greece. There are Gods at work since Chrono is mentioned. And someone, a God I believe, doesn't want Harry to leave. I'm going to Guess the x-over is either Xena, Hercules or Beast Master.

SO how does this work with Band member Harry? And is he really amnisiac or just pretending? Is it that this Harry is just an 'imitation' of the REAL Harry and is just there to keep some type of balance, while Harry is really in the past with a clingy 'God'(?) or Mystical Creature.

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! OR will you give it to me? I've only done oneshots and I just tooke them all off becouse I didnt like them. Got no reviews ;_;. I'm no good at starting fics but I can try to continue this one but It would be so much better if you continued it yourself.
FrozenDream chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
Interest so far looking to more
A Raven's Sparrow chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
It's been over a year now, maybe you might update? Please? I'll give you all my favourite candy! Heh. I like the fic so far, very interesting. Which would be why I'm being pushy right now...

Astra Ranyl
Key Shinigami chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
dun dun dun dun... This is getting exciting! Update soon.
MythicRhyvon chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
wow. this is intresting. plz update soon.
amethyst sylph chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
Great chapter. Is the boy by any chance, Apollo? And I wonder WHY the purpose of the altar was to bring him there. Update soon please.
allison chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
cool stuff! please update!