Reviews for Courage and Fear
KissFromABlackRose chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wow, that was an amazing little story! Not too dramatic, not too cheesy, not too sappy, just the right amount of everything. Absolutely sweet. And I must say you got the characters down perfectly. After reading some really OOC-fanfiction, it's a relief to find that there's still fanfiction with good characterisations! Well done! :)
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Love this fic, meant to write a review sooner. Just wanted to say, it's adorable and deserves the review and fave I'm giving it.
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aww that was sweet. Poor Ryo doesnt want to lose anyone else. Nice job, I like ;D
anotherloversickteen chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was a really sweet take on those two an plausible to the characters well done!
Tohru-tan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Aww, how fluffy and cute! That was by no means hideous! I loved how Ryo over-reacted, though I wouldn't have seen him swearing like so. Nonetheless, cute story! ;)
Abi chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was FANTASTIC! I loved it! ! !
Windrider87 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
It has a good and cute plot, You have the characterisation right and I love the sap. It seems to move a bit too quickly though and you could take a bit more time just setting the scene or describing feelings and expressions.
Kadzuki Fuchoin chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I say that wasn't hideous. Love it!
Professor Cricket chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Don't sell yourself short; this was sweet, and you have the way they speak down very well! Your characterizations are good, and the reasons behind Ryo's anger make sense. This was really good - I hope you write more!
nankamo chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Oh God, that was really good, and you should give yourself more credit!
Mia chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
this is possibly the most hideous thing i have ever read... NOT NOT NOT

IT WAS GREAT, lol your a great writer.

keep but the good work ;)
ShadowPassinThru chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Great job. Ryo's fear was portrayed very vividly. I like your Ryo - he's so wonderful! My only complaint would be that it moved a tad too fast. But other than that, great job!
moothril chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Aww, it wasn't hideous, it was cute. :D And Dee really would do something that stupid then Ryo really would get mad at him, so your story works well.
ColeridgeFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Aw, that was sweet! A lot of people complained about the manga taking to long to get these two in the sack, but that's why I liked it. Its, the EMOTIONAL with the physical that wins with me every time. That was cute!
Kaede Yuki chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
#1: It's not hideous. In fact, it's pretty sweet.

#2: Are you going to update this? Not that it's not a good chapter on its own, but it would be nice to see a sequel.

#3: Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your works in the future! v