Reviews for Four Times
anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A sweet story. Well done. I need one of those nightgowns..what can it do for stretchmarks?
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is utterly beautiful. I adore fluff, and this made my day.
KarlaMarie chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Beautiful.
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Aw. That is so, so sweet. Aw. I'm speechless with wonder, so please pardon the unusual lack of articulate speech. Wow. Amazing.
KiwiWannabe chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I am speechless. That was the most beautiful story I have read in...I don't know when. Severus and Hermione were COMPLETELY in character, in my opinion. And God, I hope I can find a husband like that one day...that made me cry!

Congratulations on writing such a brilliant story. I've already put this under my favorites.

-Erin
s-i-p chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
it was actually grand. Couldn't help a couple of tears. Maybe I'm soft. Maybe I'm on my period. Maybe it was just grand
RedHeadDoxy chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
ooh...how sweet! But not too sweet.
corky42 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I found this story very satisfying; I think because it reminds me of my own marriage. My only little nitpick would be that Snape was a little too nice! Well written; a pleasure to read. Thanks
Halcyon chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I really enjoyed reading this. You did a great job keeping both Hermione and Severus in character and keeping them themselves! I like that they contain all of the imperfections that most writers want to change. Bravo!
krussell chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
very fluffy, very cute. i felt the prickling in the corners of my eyes. most of the time i opt out of these, but i enjoyed this one because it was based in character as well as one could hope for. hopefully you'll attempt to write some drama as well?
25 | « Prev Page 1 2