Reviews for How Seto Kaiba Canceled Christmas
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
*silently chuckles* This was a really great and funny story, i liked it .v
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh now I know and definitely remember who you ...long time, no speak/type/whatever. I read this again and still hasn't lost it's touch to make me laugh. I love Christmaas, I love Kaiba, and I love the grinch/scrooge-like stories and this is just perfect..very very funny...

I still get the announcements for updated/new fics you post, and your Duelist of Roses one is interesting. Will be leaving reviews for them...definitely.

PJ Zatken
Painsys chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
heheheheheh lmao that was absolutly fabulous
Hope Wheeler chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
LOL! This is amazingly funny! I can definitely see Kaiba trying to pull a stunt like this. The reindeer thing was hilarious. Great story!
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
jj
Phsycopathic Masochist chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
OMG, that was cute. Revenge is sweet. *fanged grin* Feel priviledged; I don't review often.

I'd have a ball with Mokuba's present; you should write a sequel with him wreaking havoc with the thing on New Years...just like I would...

Great story! Ja ne!
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
OMG...this story is so funny and I don't care whatsoever if I read it in April ;-D

Yep, that's Kaiba for ya ;-D
MikariStar chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
This was cute! cut out the url to the picture in the beggining. Was that a picture of Seto in his Christmas clothes by any chance? That is something that I'd like to see, baka for cutting it out! Anyway very funny Christmas fanfic. I loved Seto's gift for Mokuba and the gifts for Yugi-tachi at the end. XD
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
lol, I loved it! It was so... Seto, that last line... *giggles*

*shakes head in amusement* How *do* you come up with stuff like this anyway? lol.
Yu-gi-oh Nutter chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was really funny! It reminded me of the Grinch with people.
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I love the last line! And "Anosi" being the backwards spelling of "Isona"...hmm...:D Oh, and the Mokuba Protector 2004. Though, it was rather weird that Yugi and co. would write notes like a dialogue. I know that you're probably trying to separate different messages written by different people...but I've never heard or known anyone writing notes in dialogue form. :) By the way, the link to the picture didn't show up...

I'm adding this to my fav list. :)