Reviews for Enhanced
Helen chapter 34 . 8/25/2016
I have been really enjoying this story, now I found it. Well written and amazing concept. Please write some more
walmar chapter 34 . 5/13/2016
Looking good can't wait for more
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 34 . 2/11/2008
i like no correct that, i love this story _ i guess i'm glad you're rewriting it bu i hope you'll be done with that soon since i'm curious about the rest of the story _
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 34 . 1/10/2007
Oh dear poor Scott! At least John was there becuase if it had been anyone else they wouldn't have been able to lift the mast off of him and then who knows what would have happened!

Update soon! I really wanna know if they get communications back, what if there's a rescue call?
Sam1 chapter 34 . 1/8/2007
Ha! I knew that it had been too quiet in the last chapter but did you really have to do that to Scott? Wait a minute, how could you do that to the rest of the family? Scott's going to be really cranky while he heals. John will probably be happy to get back on 5.

Great job and looking forward to more as usual. Still wondering if John's going to keep the nanites or if he's going to let Brains try to remove them...such a dilemma for John to deal with.
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 33 . 12/10/2006
A nice little gap-filler there! I do hope they won't find anything wrong with the island, sounds like they have enough work to do already!

Poor John, still unsure over what to do about the nanites. I hope he decides soon though, i really wanna know!

Great chapter, update real soon!
Sam1 chapter 33 . 12/1/2006
Okay, my suspicious nature is popping up...this chapter was pretty quiet. Would I be off the mark to think that something bad is going to happen? Other than John possibly busting out of his coveralls?

Never thought that Gordon and Brains would be the hard ones to wake up in the morning. Especially Gordon for it seems that he has an endless amount of energy.

Good job and I'm looking forward to the next update.
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 31 . 11/12/2006
I am so sorry that i haven't been reviewing! But i haven't been able to read the chapters until now due to various things. I really am sorry.

But i've caught up now and i'm really enjoying how the story is progressing! Poor John though. It has to be hard for him to decided whether or not to keep the nanites.

I have one criticism though. You're really good at getting insde the character's heads and explaining their feeling's and emotions however i find that most of the time you're repeating a lot of what they think into what they say to someone else. It would be better to do one or the other else we're reading it twice which can become a little tedious.

Good chapters though, really looking forward to the next one!

Update soon!
thundever1 chapter 32 . 10/25/2006
Great chap, poor John hard decision, please update soon
Sam1 chapter 32 . 10/24/2006
Why do I get the feeling that something else is going to happen to John? It seems to me that there is more to the lightning strike than the obvious. I'm probably way off on that thought but I can't help but think that way.

As for the John and Scott talk...Look it's a bird, it's a plane, NO, it's SUPER BROTHER! He'll leave no stone unturned in an effort to solve his brothers' problems. It's a shame that there's nothing that he can do this time with John's dilemma.

Great update, though it was a bit sneaky since you didn't tell me that you were going to update.
Puzzler chapter 31 . 10/18/2006
Great chapter, please carry on!

John is just getting used to the nanites and Brains may be able to remove them...why do I get the feeling something is going to go wrong if he takes the treatment.

From Puzzler.

PS - I have been reading this story for ages, sorry I haven't reviewed!
Eternal Density chapter 31 . 10/17/2006
Yay, an update!

I have the feeling this storm will cause some serious trouble...

I also hope John keeps the nanites, or at least for a while.

~E.D.
Sam1 chapter 31 . 10/17/2006
Hmm, what a dilemma for John. I doubt that he's going to make a snap decision and really wouldn't be surprised if he opted to keep the nanites since he's adapted to them and the changes in his body.

Well done and as usual looking forward to the next update.
thundever1 chapter 31 . 10/17/2006
great chap, please update soon
thundever1 chapter 30 . 9/1/2006
Great chap, please update soon