Reviews for Marble Swan
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
U shud make a sequel! ;;
FatmaRoraima chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You know I'm really worried of the fic writters now. Many of them stop in the middle of stories and never continued for years. I've waited for ages for each and every of theirs but non have updated nor have they made any sequel for some. I'm worried sick of the authors. So please I've waited for plenty of your and the other authors' stories but since non comes out I'm really wondering id every one's alright. So please just make an update. I don't care if it's this story or not, just let me know your okay... I wish I was born earlier so that I won't be alone in loving Saint Seiya. I've read the authors' stories in for years. I've waited for everyone including you. So please for once let me relieve...

Here are some advice to the sequel of this story (it's gonna be silly though -I got a twisted mind :p):

Please listen to my blabbering

-Shun would reveal himself to be a girl (silly, I know). How about when he... um she's a child Kido made him stay looking ans trained her like a boy cuz' there will only me male trainees at the Kido estate. In Andromeda Island she was seen as someone (Albiore knew she's a girl) -by others- unworthy of a saint's (ummm... amazon?) life and refuse to give her a mask thinking that she isn't gonna be able to be a saint anyway. But Albiore being the gracious man he is let her train in he island, turns out in the end she won the cloth. Woman without a mask isn't allowed to be a saint so Albiore gave her an advice that if she still want her sainthood she has to keep hiding her gender until the end (since in the training people saw her train without mask -even if not knowing she's a girl -try to figure out what I'm saying). As for Ikki lets just say that he forgot after his 6 years training in Death Queen Island that his sibling is actually a girl (the rest of the facts that make this weird, I will leave it to you to deal with ;)). And that way she reveal it is non of my business (it's your story -unless you let me continue it).

-As for how Hyoga will forget Anna is entirely your part.

But try this! In this chap Shun is the one going all jealous of Anna (right?), in the next it could be Hyoga who will be desperate to win over Shun.

Sorry to much blabbering! These are only advices on simple and small parts that are suppose to have an acceptable logic. I give you only yhis advices cause the plot is entirely you business, I wouldn't butt in on that part.
Paniz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Poor shun!:-(

Its about 6years i know saint seiya and i'm realy in love with him!:-D i wish he was real so i went and flirt with him and marry with him!:-*

If anyone have hansome photo of him and his friends pls sent to my mail:

Tnx to you and anyone!:-P
xLolalux chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I really like this fic. It's really good if you ask me. Yet at the same time it outs me in a sad mood. I feel so bad for Shun. It must have total hurt to have Hyoga ask him to be his best man. I loved the ending to be honest, thought it was sad.
chronogirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I have to say that that was one of the best hyoga and shunfics that i've read in a while, i must ask that you PLEASE! please! PLEASE! write a sequel to this fic! T_T
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That was terribly sad and over-angsty. Poor Shun. I don't know if Hyoga would have fallen for him, though, since he seems to be straight. But then again, they are oth vey young (How could Hyoga do that this young *sigh*) They are all still prone to be finding their own paths. Being Saints may make them grow up fast, but not in the emotional department. They are trained so severely that they Cannot develop such things at a normal pace.
Limna chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
*sob* T_T thats realy sad... you got me cry T.T omg... i feel so bad to shun... _ plz make a sequel.. plz... i'm begging you, make them happy together and kick that Ann out of Hyoga life! plz! i hate her, she made Shun so sad :(
Haichi chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
make a sequel plz...it's really very good!
Rocki chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
*raises eyebrow* is it just me or have you not yet updated this? do you want me to kick you at school or are you going to finally allow me a sequel? i don't mind if you only have it sent to me but i want those two little saints to be together. or at least give shun a fwb. i want him to be happy. i can give you a plot to go by. if you don't hurry up, i will and shall kick you! *evil laugh* *pouts* please continue this?
Fiona Rokkar chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
*sob* T..Thats so sweet... I feel so bad for Shun though.. You wrote it so well that I could feel his pain.. A sequel would be so wonderful... You are a very talented writer and I look foreward to more stories from you!

Risa
Rocky chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
:weeps into her bff's arms and can't help but cry harder when she looks at the screen: why? don't end it! have hyoga go and find him and tell him he loved him too! i order you to!
Rocky chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Zephyra75 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Gyyah!

I love this story!

*_*
Trz chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
SO SAD! T_T
GaliGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Not much. An okay story. Sorry it took longer for Nice6uy and me to update our new stroy.