Reviews for No Longer Living in the Shadow
The Tribble's Pen chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Please, update this story. Don't give up on it, your plot bunnies should come back to you in no time. If you need any help with your writers block give me a reply and I will be more than happy to help you. And again this is a awesome story that shouldn't be given up on. I just got into Lost, very very good show! And by far yours is that best Charlie/OC story I've read on this site!
Bellatrix Kale chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
Just read all the chapter so far. Love love love the story. Update and throw some Charlie/Hannah in. Not Boone/Hannah *cringe* or Ryan/Hannah [that confused me alot...]

Also, nice touch on evening out flashbacks and current events like in the episodes. Her backstory isn't half bad either.

Please update?... *puppy face*
Francesca Willows chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
Continue the story! lol it's old I know but Ive only just read it!

PLEASE! It rocks!
Darleen chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Well, I'm not very good at English jej. So please don't laugh of me X_x

I just want to say that I really love your story, I like the way you write and well, everything. Please go on because I really want to know what's next )

Bye

Val
music-art-dance-sailor-scout chapter 12 . 2/22/2007
Hey, just wanted to say that this story is really great. You got some twist going on here. You captured my interest and I hope that you update this story soon.
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
loved it!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
omg please write more soon!
Wine gums chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ah ave just read all the chapters and i cant wait till they get together!

please update!

love fay!

x
Stepherrs chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
Hey, i know you posted this story ages ago, but i was bored so i decided to do the sane, non-obsessive thing and read every single 'Charlie Story' on FanFiction. And now I NEED YOU TO UPDATE! lol i'm dying to know what happens! So please please continue, from Stephii xoxox :D
Phoebe Laura Halliwell chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
oh, pls update! can i translate it into hungarian? pls!
Sam McKnight chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Woot!

love the story!

keep on going!

Huggles Kippiej
scream-queen218 chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
gr8 chappie! update really soon!
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
bravo gr8 chapter. i can't wait to see how u write the next one
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
w00tw00t u updated! lol. awesome chappies. really lovin the story. mre soon!

Amy