Reviews for Final Fantasy VII – Advanced chronology
avalon-chan chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
The great Cendrillo recomended your story so I checked it out and I most say I'm very impressed. There's so much intrigue going on it makes me want to know more. I love intrigue. Anyway, great story, till next time.
The Highwaywoman chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
Arg. The first time I tried to read this I got interrupted. But I'm glad I went back to find this again, since you've updated since then. :) This is quite an intriguing story. It gets me thinking. And the mention of Vincent quirks my interest. (Glomps him). The opera sounds fun. I love that Time to Say Goodbye song. Such a passionate tune. Anyway, a beautiful story in a mysterious, exotic type of way. I've never read something like this. Please keep writing!
Ann2 chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
First thing first. In my latest review when I wrote "made the shrill ran through my spine" Infact I wanted to write "made the chill ran up my spine" *Sign and put a bucket on my head* The story is getting better. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please post it as soon as possible.
Ann2 chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
After reading this chapter for the fifth times I decide to write review again. In my first review I just want to say that your story look promising. The scene where Cloud came to find Reeve made the shrill ran through my spine. And Elle she is very interesting. It made me wonder did she related to Vincent. Um..
Verdot chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
O... this is coming along nicely. You build mystery well. And I love the whole Tifa with an orphanage idea. Always have.

And I like that one of your kids in named Caleb. That's my fiance's name. That makes no difference, but I just wanted to point that out.

Elle is kinda creepy. I like that. Crazy gothic dread locks and everything.

I hope Reeve's alright! *looks around worriedly*

You are wonderful with plotlines. And backgrounds. Things I need to improve on...

Lovely lovely work, dear.

What's this, a girl with blood red eyes?

Explosions, kidnappings, any more surprise?

At the edge of my seat, I await more

Continue... what are you waiting for? _~

Erse chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Someone loves poetry, eh? And it's always a good thing when that very person who loves it can write it, as well! Alas, I cannot write poetry. But this isn't about my failed attempts at the written word. ;)

There's something strange about this, which drags me in deeper and wants me to just keep reading. This story reminds me of summer, I suppose. Yes, I know that is incredibly strange (don't worry, I'm not as insane as I sound... At least I hope not), but this story reminds me of all of the great things I had read once, those long summers ago.

I loved how you gave a little insight into Reeve's childhood (however brief it was) and I would certainly like to see more of that in the future.

You have plenty of great potential! The only advice I can give is to reread your chapters as many times as your sanity will allow; there were a few grammatical mistakes hanging around. But other than that, very intriguing story! I wonder what will happen to poor Reeve?

You have a geat fic developing here. :)

(doc)
Verdot chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
You've summarized Tifa's current condition quite well. I'm catching some Advent Children undertones (which is lovely).

I'm very curious. Dark figures and earthquakes. Fascinating...

And what about Reeve?

Well, I'll just have to wait for you to update. And I love this rhyming poetical style you've taken on. Makes me smile.

Until the next, I await anxiously

Another scene, another place, I long to see.

Ta.

Ann2 chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
This story has a very great potential. I can't wait to see more. Really Update very soon please.

_ I am looking forward for more.
Verdot chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
O...

This sounds very interesting. Lovely incoporation of the jack-in-a-box...

I am intrigued. Please do continue soon.

Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 1/3/2005