Reviews for The Tale of the Tiger
Turtles in Bowties chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
CUTE!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is very cute. Poor Mungojerrie, beaten by horrid pink, fuzzy slippers. I love it!
Missufishy chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
cute story :)
dance4life chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Loved it! I saw the cats tour last night and me favourite duo are these too! I have the dvd as well and your one is so like the characters!
Svecounia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
*stares* ... HA HA HA HA HA HA *snort* HA! Funny! XD
Demetergirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This story is way to cute!
Taij Zann Rung chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Lol, very cute! Those two are enough trouble as adults, I can't begin to imagine how painfull they would have been as kittens...ah, well done
Rumpleteazer chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I was excessively diverted (to quote Lizzie Bennet), but the one line that made me laugh out loud was, "She's wearin' her pink an' fluffy slippers, she is. I HATE pink an' fluffy slippers!" So funny.
galabalesh chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
*singing* And the family will say, "It's that terrible cat!" *giggle* this was 100% percent coolness! *starts singing again* who was that shape in the shadows,whose is the face in the mask?
Aislin of the Shadows chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Sarah and Michael? The shape in the shadows? *grows suspicious* Are you a phan? It's those subtle hints...tiny references to the greatest musical ever to grace the earth. Yay for POTO!

Aw, kittens! Somehow I never considered Mungo and Rumpel as kittens...cuute!

Oh...just a small note. It is Rumpelteazer - E before L. Sorry.
Super Poet Gurl chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Mungo is so freaking cute! Oh I love him! Not as much as my pal Krissy4, but damn he's so cute! This was the sweetest and most adorable tale!
Zazzie chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Aw, how I love those two... cute story
Attila the Conqueror chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Aw, poor Mungo! That slight humiliation was so funny! Good thing he has Teazer!
Ralli Kula who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This was adorable. xD; I could just invision this so well! Splendid job. :3
Mystitat chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Very funny little ficlet! Me likey! .