Reviews for Perfect
C chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh my goodness... This story brought me to tears. I always thought about the flaws and points in both Percy and Arthur's logic, but seeing it here honestly just made me break down. I love how you manage to get in how he feels this loss of pride, how he's ashamed to admit that he was wrong. All in all, incredible.

-C
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This. was. awesome.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
great story!, i actually did a similar story but it was a songfic to "sorry" by buckcherry, but your song fits PERFECTLY!
Tear22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
That was wonderful, not to mention you used the lyrics very well.
erosgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Oh, that's so sad. It's wonderful though. Especially the part where he leaves. I think everyone was in exactly the right pose and doing exactly the right thing. The song intensifies the emotions too. It's great.
Day-Day Smee chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I love it. I like Percy fics. I don't no why really.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This is a really nice, well-done story. I think you captured Percy's thoughts and feelings very accurately. It's very in line with the character, and very believable. I love his final revelation at the end-and why he didn't go to see Arthur in the hospital.

Keep writing!
Backroads chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I'm actually very surprised no one has connected this with Percy and Arthur; it seems to work very well. But it's such a sad ending! *wails*