Reviews for Endless Moment
Cedric the clothier chapter 10 . 6/27
Great story . Sad that I believe it was abandoned.
Great job.
SilvasPrickle chapter 10 . 6/20
You have managed to write simply a fairly complex plot.
That is something that must be commended. Thank you for the lovely story so far.
MoonKishi chapter 6 . 4/14
Why is it harry is such a nosy little bi*** when ever it's there is a crossover character? Not that I hate that. I do like to see a little retribution.
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Please update when you can, I'm dying from anticipation.
Vivianne95 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Updates Please!
yoloswagmaster chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
OMGGGGG! This is soo amazing! True perfection in a crossover fic (((:

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
In a previous chapter (or in Mr. Elric,) it was stated that Edward's false arm had been made of silver, the same that Sickles were made of. Silver oxide, or silver rust, is commonly black or dark brown, not red.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
That is the first time I've seen Ed using practical alchemy. Is he still looking for a way home? And if so, how?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I hope that this is not what I call a Dead End story, where things started off really well and then the author just stopped writing. Please tell me you have more in the works for this masterpiece!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Because i'm still somewhat piss*d:

DAMN YOU HARRY POTTER!

I still had some grudge at him!

Ed too nice to not get angry at him! Though he still keep his guard and still clever... #sighed

Was Harry actually told his friends what he saw in Ed's pensive or not?!
If he finally did... DAMN YOU HARRY BLOODY POTTER! YOU MADE ME HATES YOU ENOUGH!

DAMN TO YOU TOO DUMBYDORE!

How could Ed go home?! How Harry to help him?!
Asj Johnson chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
This has been kind'a interesting. Will there be more to it?
MoonGun chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
So I read Mr. Elric a long time ago and never realized there was a sequel so this came as an awesome treat even though it's been a while since you updated I think it's great as it is!
greekfreak101 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I LOVE IT! WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED IN FOREVER?!
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Why did you stop writing this? The story is really good... It's a shame you left it behind.