Reviews for Endless Moment
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Please update when you can, I'm dying from anticipation.
Vivianne95 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Updates Please!
rqgenevieve chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
OMGGGGG! This is soo amazing! True perfection in a crossover fic (((:

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
In a previous chapter (or in Mr. Elric,) it was stated that Edward's false arm had been made of silver, the same that Sickles were made of. Silver oxide, or silver rust, is commonly black or dark brown, not red.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
That is the first time I've seen Ed using practical alchemy. Is he still looking for a way home? And if so, how?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I hope that this is not what I call a Dead End story, where things started off really well and then the author just stopped writing. Please tell me you have more in the works for this masterpiece!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Because i'm still somewhat piss*d:

DAMN YOU HARRY POTTER!

I still had some grudge at him!

Ed too nice to not get angry at him! Though he still keep his guard and still clever... #sighed

Was Harry actually told his friends what he saw in Ed's pensive or not?!
If he finally did... DAMN YOU HARRY BLOODY POTTER! YOU MADE ME HATES YOU ENOUGH!

DAMN TO YOU TOO DUMBYDORE!

How could Ed go home?! How Harry to help him?!
Asj Johnson chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
This has been kind'a interesting. Will there be more to it?
MoonGun chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
So I read Mr. Elric a long time ago and never realized there was a sequel so this came as an awesome treat even though it's been a while since you updated I think it's great as it is!
greekfreak101 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I LOVE IT! WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED IN FOREVER?!
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Why did you stop writing this? The story is really good... It's a shame you left it behind.
Frostpuppy chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Nice story, wish you'd finish it tho ;_;
December-the-6th chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
That was amazing!

Are you going to continue it? I hope so because I'd really like to know the end!
mindandsoul chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
A very good most crossover stories become very cliche but this fic was awesome..plz do finish this. ps i love tht edward drugged harry
Glades of Grey chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Great sequel, this really is quite brilliant.