Reviews for The Punisher: Special Delivery
Punisherette chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I really like the perspective on this one. I always enjoy getting thoughts from the mind of Frank. Good job!
kenxepe chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
That WAS intense. You did good research with the various weapons, too. Surprisingly touching ending. It provided a good balance with the action. Good to know there are other action writers here.
House of B chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Action packed story! "Short and intense" is right! Very good story, true to the character. Despite all the carnage going on, the ending is actually quite touching. I'm defenitly going to read more stories from this author.

Good job Blakkstone!
COMIC-BOOKER chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Jup loveeeed it!
Mantlady chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I decided to start with your first and work back up the list. I see your later work is more polished. I'm unlikely to read comic books now but wish I still had my old HopaLong Cassidy and She Ra the Jungle Woman ;)
War Journalist chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Fantastic. Just bloody fantastic. Slightly repetitive, but a solid straight-up Punisher story.
avengersreborn chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This a nice story which gives us a good insight into what Frank Castle must go through at the special times of the year.

The fights are well paced and full of action.

However I feel the story suffers because it is written in the first person. The scenes with Frank thinking about his family are okay like this but the fight scenes suffer because we are only getting Frank's view of them and not the bigger picture of what is going on around him.

I'd give this short and bitter-sweet tale a B and I'll definitely be looking at some of the authors other takes on the Punisher.
Raze chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I would buy this one shot. I think this is my favorite of yours.
Mike chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Dude,

I only made it halfway through; nothing amazingly unique or original & contains a lot of stuff that I don't think the Punisher would think or do. Seems like your focus was making accurate references to weaponry, which should be more of an afterthought once you have a kickass idea for a story. And use the spellcheck button.
DarkGidora chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Good story. A little choppy, but it was definitely worth a read. The ending was a little bit of a twist, as I expected Frank to blow someone to kingdom come with his delivery, but this was better. By the way, you've heard of that bizarre Punisher/Archie crossover too, heh? Anyways, this was a pretty good story.

Anyways, as soon as I get more time on my hands, I'll check out you're other stories.
Steven Hildreth Jr chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I know I didn't say I'd review this but I decided I owed you it for not reading your other fic yet, plus I don't have the time to sit down and read a chapter at the moment. Consider this an apology and a Turkey Day gift. ;)

I liked this…kick ass, kick ass, kick ass…what's his target? His family. Touching. You're pretty good at insinuating action with emotion.
Adrenaline Fueled chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
A great short story. I enjoyed the styling, and although it appears to not be to everyones taste, I felt it fitted the Punisher nicely. And I LOVED the ending like a fat boy loves ice cream. I just had to go back to the begining and read it all over again. I think the length was just right. Anymore, and the ending might have felt cheap, but for a short story it felt right.
V chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
The Punisher already killed the people that killed his family. He shouldn't be saying One for Maria. One for Lisa. One for Junior.
loaned chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Cool, good story. I like the descriptions and especially the end where he talks about his family.
Arsh chapter 1 . 8/24/2005