Reviews for Drenched
machievelli chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
To be posted 21 May 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

TSL Aboard Ebon Hawk: A game of pazaak and therapy

The piece was good but not good enough for me to go on to the other chapters. The one thing in the game I loathe (Beyond the Disciple) is Pazaak, and having them play a game as this goes on did not endear it to me. The part at the end, where she suggests that others had wanted to be her lover and died for it was intriguing.
PazaakGirl chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Update PLEASE! LoL. The battle scene was great, shame they had to end their fun so soon.. :D

One vice: check your spelling a bit more; words like "Nar Shaddaa" and "exhilaration" are incorrect.

Characterisation is awesome. I like how you're reconstructing scenes in the game and also adding history as well.
Adrianna chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Great story! I love your characterization. Please consider updating!
Kathleen chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
Nice Job. A little fragmented, but I can see the improvement the more you write. I am enjoying the exploration of Atton's character. I will say that the in-fighting with Disciple seems a little contrived, but even that is getting better the more chapters you write. Keep it up. I want to see more.
gekkeiju chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
i love the flashbacks, and am anxious to see where this is going.

(and i'm a sucker for the romance.)

keep up the great work.
stupid-gizka chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
As I said.. wonderful. The battle, Exile's way of winning over Atton... m. Great. This is getting indeed interesting...
Ozziegrl chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
I love the way you've gone from past to present. The battle was terrific, you have a great talent there. Keep it up, can't wait for more!
Thieving Jedi chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Thank you for this update! Of course the best part of it was the Atton/Saer part, but that'll always get me.

You mentioned that you had fencing lessons - and this really tells. The fighting reads so well, it's unbelieveable. I wish I had the guts to learn that.

Er, anyway, great work :) I hope you'll update again.
stupid-gizka chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
This truly wonderful story! Simply amazing! Just the fic I was looking for! The reptilian droid, the pazaak, the trandoshans...wonderful. Anxiously waiting for more! And of course, Di being completely ignored...:)
Thieving Jedi chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Amazing work... I found this through a friends profile and I'm so glad I read through all of this. It reads very professional I have to say... and now I want to write one myself.

Can't wait till the next update!
gekkeiju chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
keep up the super work!

i know you're busy-i just hope we won't have to wait so long for the next chapter.
Hannah chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
oi, i discovered your story last night, and i must say that i absolutely love it. i love the whole relationship between atton and the exile going on there. the bits with disciple crack me up.

my opinion on the whole revan being male/female. i'd go with female. i've played through all the senarios with the genders, and i just liked revan being female. and atton initially goes for revan being female on peragus. and i'm female, so i'm biased. ;)
Ozziegrl chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Wow cool more story... love what you're doing with their relationships... just how I felt about the old hag too - good on her for telling the old bag off... ;-) As for Revan being male/female... I've gone with her being female, even though the relationship with her and Carth wasn't as "in depth" as the male Revan/Bastila - in my fic, I've the Exile and Revan being childhood best friends.
Ozziegrl chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
I love what you've done with this, all the emotion, it's great. I can't wait to read more. I'm in the process of writting my own but haven't posted anything with it yet. Keep up the great work.
gekkeiju chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
i love this!

one of the best fics i've read.

update soon, please.