Reviews for THE PUNISHER: KILLER'S CROSSING
House of B chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Lovely exchange of words. Both characters are very well protrayed. Your style of writing really brings the images to life. Very good short story.
Mantlady chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Even Old Folk have seen the X Men;). Wolverine is my favorite. Especially when portrayed by Hugh Jackman. I don't have a mental "face" for the Punisher, but you write well enough I could picture this scene, as if siting a bit to the back and only having a clear view of Logan.
Brovenger chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
"So what's the problem?"Castle said. "I kill that many people on a daily basis. On slow days."

I laughed so hard at that. Nice fic, well written, in character, and even funny!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I liked your story. Logan tried to be better than a killing machine, Punisher stopped trying long time ago.
The Longcoat chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Excellent oneshot. You've got a slightly different approach to handling Frank's mentality than I seem to, but yours is actually more in-tune with Garth Ennis' non-MAX work than mine. I thoroughly approve. Great insight into Logan, as well- the contrast between the two of them is great to see in action. Maybe a team-up is in order?
Dailey Vengeance chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Good story. I enjoy both of these heroes and I have always liked the feral bloodthirsty wolverine and I think that this story is a perfect picture of what they are.
War Journalist chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
A nice view into the minds of both Frank & Logan. A nice character piece. But the dialogue leaves a bit to be desired in the Frank department. A bit unrealistic (nobody just calls the Punisher & he doesn't like talking about his work), but still a great, short read for a fellow fan. Keep writing. I'd love to read more on the continuing mental developments of Wolverine. Nice title, too.
Dimitrios Zervas chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was good stuff BLAKKSTONE
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Yes! I love Frank! Kill the baddies and they will never hurt anyone again! I so agree with him!
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
awe come on I wAnt to see logan kill people
John Westcott chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
An excellent story that shows real understanding of both Frank Castle and Logan. There are few missing words here and there, but that happens to all of us. I run my stuff past a beta reader and it still happens to me all the time. The important point to remember here is that the essence of the characters is correct.

The dialogue especially is very natural and true to the core of the two men. Wolverine wants to feel like he's more than just an animal pretending to be a man, but Frank Castle doesn't really care what he is as long as his mission for revenge against the scum that killed his family continues. Perhaps that's because Frank has no one left to care for him, while Logan has his X family.

All in all, a great little vignette that showed us those 'off panel' moments we never really get to see and answer those 'what if' questions.

All the best,

JW
Lex chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This is cool. Never read any of the comics that your fic's based on, but still very cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Man you suck as this stuff!
The One-Bullet Anti-Hero chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
My favorite story of your's..amazing dialouge and actually my favorite Punisher dialoge outside of the comics.
loaned chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Cool, good story. Keep up the good work.