Reviews for The Coat
animagirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This is so sweet. It would be nice if shuichi was this cleverly mischievously cute...
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Let me just say, I am in love with all of your stories. I vow to one day get through all of them, which shouldn't be too hard since they're mostly short. I'll probably be favoriting them all too XD. This was just too cute. Keep up the fantastic work )
kovu chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
*raises eyebrow* I knew Shu wasn't innocent... 'twas nice.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I thought you meant the coat's zipper was broken...nice surprise that it wasn't or that may have been really pointless. Good manipulation there as well.
Awesomenesseses chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Good good. i should stop reviewing, n ow shouldn't I? anyway, great job, funny, well put together, keep it up, thank you.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Sweet.
Ark-Sama chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
this is the cutest gravitation fic i have EVER read! I really loved this story. ShuichixYuki fics aren't my favorite, but when they're short and sweet like this one, i'm in love
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Hahaha! This is so very cute and clever. I must admit that I didn't really know where this was going at first. "Broken coat"? But ah, that's Shuichi for you. I like his logic, or lack of it. *smiles* The first-person perspective is a nice touch; using it, you captured a very cute Moment in the Life of Eiri. - I really like your short stories...keep writing 'em! :)
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Alana: Aw What cuteness! *Mews*

Leo: M... sounds like they're having fun
The Angst Whore chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
*smirk* loved it.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
wah! this is so cute!
Dazma chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
AW!

Yuki's coat was broken... sorta. That was so cute! heehee! I loved the fic; write another one quick!

-Dazma
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
AW!

I liked it, and u are right, I don't really care whether u like your work or not (although I think u should enjoy it, but...).

I love your fics!

Keep writing, ok? And I'll keep reviewing.

Ja ne!
0ri chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
lol! XD that was so cute. simple and sweet. very nicely writen also, by the way. good job! ;D meh likes the suggestive nes..
Evil Chibi Malik chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Mwa-a-a-a-ah~! Kawaii! XD It's true, my own thoughts to any piece of work I do (whether I like it or not), don't matter much. Or at all. Kya. ;; So I call my work "die-die-die-you-stupid-piece-of-irritable-crap!". *cough* Heh heh...;; Anyway, lovely stuff here!