Reviews for Five Things That Probably Didn't Happen To Hurley
tocks chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I randomly saw an old post about this on TWoP and I'm thrilled I got to read it, 'cause... wow.

This line:

It was about this time that Walt walked up to Hurley, an innocent smile on his young face, and asked, "Hey, Hurley, want to play a game?"

Yeah, that...? Gave me chills. Serious chills.

I'm still stunned.

Going on my fav. list, instantly.
Diana chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
That was so utterly awesome. As soon as I read crossbow I figured out the Buffy one, and for about eight paragraphs, I thought the second one was about the Twilight Zone kid who sent people into the cornfield (wasn't his name something like Anthony too?).

Either way, this was really great! I really enjoyed it.
Penny chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
the intricate dance that is midget self-defense

Loved this story.
Eisdamme chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Awesomeness.

The 'Choose Your Own Adventure' part was especially good-as I'm overfond of all things angsty & time-related.
Katie-Mariie chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow. This story is kick ass. Number 3 is really quite good. Being the OMGTEENMELODRAMA! nerd I am, I instantly thought of the Tribe. Sad, but I now really want to write a crossover. I blame you for this.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Seriously bloody fantastic. I really enjoyed this; the fifth scenario was my favorite. Well done!
Brokie chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow. So, um, I love you. And Hurley. And this fic. Didn't recognize all of the scenarios, but it was great anyway. Loved the Buffy crossover! :-)
barfbag chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow, those are awesome!

I only recognized the Buffy one but I liked the others...I think I liked 3 the best...I didn't know what the heck was going on until the end.

Great ways to insert various SciFi/Fantasy standards...very well done :)
SK chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow! One of these would have geen great, but five? Thank you, thank you, thank you. Too funny! I can't decide which one I like best. Probably the Buffy crossover, sigh, cuz I'm a geek like that.
Amanda amandatwop on LJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Wow. This is one of the most brilliant Lost fics I've read so far. I love your twisted brain.

Tell me, though, is #3 supposed to resemble "The Village"/"Running Out of Time"? I just can't figure it out. Then again, anything that keeps the reader musing on your story for days on end is good, right?
NuttyRoyale chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Oh my GOD. Brilliant. BRILLIANT.

I've always had a thing for "five things that never happened" 'fics, but this one just beats it ALL. 2, 3, and 5 are my absolute favorite scenarios. Your Hurley voice is spot-on, and the twists are awesome. I bow before the greatness.
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Abso-frigging-lutely AWESOME.

*bowing before story*

*adding to favorites*

*rereading!*
Dreamality chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This. Was. Abso-freaking-lutely HILARIOUS!

I cracked up the ENTIRE time. Okay, so I really didn't get number 3 very much, but I still loved it, and I think my favorite was number 4 or maybe 5 because it was all so random yet so put-together.

Creative doesn't begin to describe it. Calling it original is an insult. You're brilliant, the story is insanely wonderful, and it's going on my favorites list straight away.

Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT fic! Hurley rocks, and you make him rock *hardcore.*