Reviews for Routine Maintenance
Yorik chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Nice descriptions and a lot of feeling were put into that one! Excecellent job! :)
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Only four reviews? That's ridiculous. It just goes to show that the majority of the fans in this section lack the maturity to appreciate it.

I haven't read any fiction on this site before that dig deeper into the psychology of death in war. Not to mention, your characterization is excellent, and your language beautifully poetic (I've always prized style as highly as substance, admittedly). It has all the elements of a perfect fiction.

I'm generally picky about what I review, but I couldn't

neglect this, being on my favorites and all. I've been wordy enough- cheers.
sarah chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
You are very good, rather poetic and very melancholy.
Faith chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Mikomi's Pen chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
My god. I don't know how this one's been overlooked so much.

This truly is wonderful. It's The characters are incredibly true, the language incredibly lovely. You manage to capture such an incredible setting, mood, ambiance - it truly is beautiful. The dust-snow comparison in particular was amazing.

I did see one problem, and that's completely nitpicky - there was a hint of subject-verb disagreement in it. In the very first line it says "The dead begins" when it should be "The dead begin." Completely tangential, completely inconsequential. I'm really loath to even mention it, since I don't really want to leave any negative note in a review for such a fantastically beautiful fic. But the mistake, however slight, distracts a touch from the loveliness and lyricism of the piece.

Anyway - this is...incomparably beautiful. Cheers.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
can't give a proper review because my brother is leaning over my chair, making strange comments and asking me to go to neopets. and my other one is constantly making skeaking noises.